What's new
What's new

delta rockwell 17" drill press parts

1yesca

Stainless
if you are in need of some parts for your model 600 delta rockwell 17" drill press i have a few

Attachments

• 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    986.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    921.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    892.7 KB · Views: 40
Hi. I saw in your first photo (at the top of the image) some drill press stops with their stop collars. My drill press is lacking one stop collar. As near as I can tell it is a 5/8-11 ACME thread. I miked the rod and it mikes to .621" . A 5/8-11 60 degree V-thread nut does NOT thread onto the stop rod. What would you want for a single stop collar? Or would you only sell the entire rod and pair of stop nuts? Let me know when convenient. Thanks.

ya i ended up putting them together as a unit you can see them in the other as i have on there there are three things you could do two of them you would have to have a lathe one would be to make one the other would be to go to someone like mcmaster carr and get an acme nut the right size turn it down and press are tread or solder it in to an outer peace that you turned to match the org the third would be to find an org i thank you for looking .

Thanks. As near as I can tell a 5/8-11 ACME thread is a non-standard ACME thread (usually it is 5/8-8), so I have to go with the OEM part. I will look for your other ad, I did not see it. So, the parts you had are already sold? Thanks.

Hi there..
Looks like I'm about a year late on this thread but am wondering if you have any parts left? I'm interested in a gear rack and a couple other smaller parts. Thank you, Joe M.

Back