What's new
What's new

DMU35M (2001) Siemens 810D rapid feed in Z

Jensorie

Plastic
Hello everyone,

I sometimes have some problems with my DMU 35M milling machine.

The problem is that the Z axis sometimes hits the hard- stop when it is getting down during a tool-change.
I think the problem is because of the rapid feed, that is probably just to high for the brake to stop the Z axis on time. Sometimes it takes me more than one hour of randomly pushing buttons until i can send the machine normally to his reference points.

Because i cant repeat the error, or know how to solve it without randomly trying to send in to his reference position. I don't exactly know where te problem seems to be. For now, the error has always been after milling for 5+ hours. It could be the break on de servo motor wich is getting bad after a few hours of working. Or just the Siemens controller wich is getting warm and decided to stop?

In the last case, i would suspect an overheat error or something like that. But the following errors are getting displayed:

- 200005 NCK Channel 1 axis Z1 Referencepoint moving has been abrubt. (translated from Dutch to English: original: 200005 NCK Kanaal 1 as Z1 Referentiepunt verplaatsen werd afgebroken)
- 700212 PLC_MS(?) BM: CNC nicht betriebsbereit (Antrieb, MMC oder NCU)
-510311 PLC NOT-AUS, E/R-Modul nicht bereit.

The machine had for like one year ago a malfunction on the UI Infeed Module (Siemens 6SN1145-1AA01-0AA1 SIMODRIVE 611), i am now running it on a used module from Ebay.

Does anyone has a clue about the cause of these problems? They seem to pop up very randomly, not with every tool change or rapid traverse.

IMG_8877.jpg

Thanks!
Regards,
Jens

Back