What's new
What's new

DoAll 1612-U Blade Welder Saw Clamp Left and Right

Madein USA

Plastic
Hi all, I have a DoAll 1612-U with a welder on it. I just bought and refurbished it but it is missing the left and right saw clamp parts on the welder. The part numbers are 35-009547 and 35-009546. These are the steel
bars that mount under the brass blade clamps on the welder. DoAll is crazy with a price of $449 for the 2 pieces. I was wondering if anybody out there has a welder that the parts would be like mine. If so is there any way I could get the dimensions of these so I could make some out of D2 tool steel. I paid $750 for the saw and I hate to spend $449 for these parts. I do not like asking for favors however I don't know where else to turn.
Thank you in advance!
Kevin

Thanks for getting back to me. These are not like mine or the ones I should have. My welder is a 12A model. They are like a couple inches long and 1/2"x1/2" square approx. Thanks again.
I tried to attach a picture of it but it says the server cannot process it. It is more like 3/4"x1/2" x2inches.

Last edited:
There are a couple of line drawings in the manual..looks like they would be straightforward enough to figure out
View attachment 426983

Yes this looks like the ones DoAll shows on their site. This will show a relation to the brass parts and the steel pin to help with measurements. I have already built the two pins with eccentrics that the levers mount on in my lathe because the old ones were bent. Somebody has really messed up some of the parts on the old saw. Thanks for this drawaing, it helps.

Back