What's new
What's new

Edge Technology Products.... PINK?

Jay Bolyard

Plastic
Hello all - Long time reading and lurking, first time making a post.

Has anyone recently purchased any of the Edge Technology products?

I read a bunch about different "Indicol Style" indicator holders and had settled on the Edge Tech version. It arrived and instead of being red as advertised, the doggone thing is essentially hot pink. I contacted Edge about this and they have been zero help. They offered to refund my purchase price if I returned it.

Below is a picture sitting on top of a red plastic socket box I have for comparison (and your standard red rag is there too).

Anyone have a similar experience? I like the tool but I'm not excited about it being hot pink.

thumbnail.jpg

Some of there stuff is pink and some is red. Perhaps it corresponds with their made in USA and their made in China stuff. Who cares though. It works okay.

Not going to get lost or mixed up with anyone else’s tools. Once I painted all my tools fluorescent pink people quit borrowing them.
Primer grey. Chrome didn’t work with wrenches.

Op, you might like to try adding some seasoning to mash potatoes. Or listening to that new fm radio out now.

The one I bought is hot pink. Color don't bother me as long as it is not. Mine won't mount to my ER-32 collet nuts. Opening is not big enough. I don't a R-8 spindle that has the "nub" on it. It's a Wells-Index mill. So mine just sits in the top on my tool box collecting dust. 😒😢

Op, you might like to try adding some seasoning to mash potatoes. Or listening to that new fm radio out now.

I should take a picture of the drill press I bought in Louisville that is painted Sam Moss blue.

I asked and Sam denied ever owning it.

First post, and your slamming a product & company.
Using PM for blackmailing ?

Asking a question of others who may have purchased and gotten the same - or got Red as it is advertised. Finding a forum of persons to ask the question. As I said in the post - it works well.

I like the idea of "call it magenta and soldier on".

Back