What's new
What's new

Electric cars worldwide - and Tesla

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will if he stops making up lies about me, stops the baseless insults, and stops posting misinformation on technical subjects. I will let all his BS stories of his vast wealth go. I hope you notice I don't stoop to his level.

P.S. Also he needs to stop posting my user page.

Hey moron, I'm not posting anything from your user page. I'm simply posting a PM that you sent me to try to bully me. Here it is again:

Stainless
Country
UNITED STATES
City, State/Province
MOLINE, Illinois
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)
Default Where can we meet up.
I am looking forward to you insulting me to my face, like you do hiding behind a keyboard. I am long past my prime, but I still can throw a good jab, and have a high tolerance to pain. Let us meet.

And I didn't need to visit your page to post it. If you don't like reading your own words maybe you should stop and think about what you're writing. Those are your words, not mine.

Will the MOD here just ban the B? He is too stupid to be here... screws up every post that he touches.

He is the only one here who has nothing positive to contribute. He has never made one useful suggestion to solve any problem of any sort. That is a solid fact.

Will the MOD here just ban the B? He is too stupid to be here... screws up every post that he touches.

If only all of the liberal thinkers would just go away, you TRUMP CULT MORONS could have your own little ditto club like the rush cult members used to have.

2 separate calls in 2 separate days....

You TRUMP CULT MORONS all seem to be on the same wavelength. But that's pretty much how cults work so no big surprise there.

If you morons insist on keeping up the trolling I will also keep up the trolling. More proof that the TRUMP CULT MORONS only want to hear what they want to hear. No opposing views allowed.

Carry on morons. I'm here for you.

If only all of the liberal thinkers would just go away, you TRUMP CULT MORONS could have your own little ditto club like the rush cult members used to have.

"Liberal thinker" I am sure if most liberals read your posts they would be ashamed that you align with them.
As for you claiming to just be quoting a PM, first do you know what the word "private" means? Also I have never seen
a incoming PM with a person's exact location and all that other info on it, even when someone quoted me back when we were having a discussion. You probably lying again, par for the course.

My apology if it's already been mentioned:

The Felicity Ace sank and went glug-glug-glug....

...off the Azores. Of the 4000 estimated Porsches, Lambos, Bentleys, and other brands on board, there are no known survivors.

Wonder if the environmentally friendly vehicles now become some kind of environmental disaster.

Greta will be pissed.

If you don't like what I write feel free to put me on ignore or just scroll past my posts. It can be that easy.

One would have to be pretty slow to think that I can screw up every post that I touch. There are other players inciting this but they are in your cult so you think they are all good.

As I said earlier in this post and others, if the TRUMP CULT MORONS insist on keeping up with the Biden bashing and making everything political I'll be here giving opposing views. It's called balance, something that the TRUMP CULT MORONS don't seem to understand.

"Liberal thinker" I am sure if most liberals read your posts they would be ashamed that you align with them.
As for you claiming to just be quoting a PM, first do you know what the word "private" means? Also I have never seen
a incoming PM with a person's exact location and all that other info on it, even when someone quoted me back when we were having a discussion. You probably lying again, par for the course.

Everything is a big conspiracy theory with you TRUMP CULT MORONS. Maybe I have figured out a way to use the 5G to locate your "exact location". Maybe I'm magnetic too.

When bullies send me invites for fist fights I feel it is my duty to expose them, not fight them. "The pen is mightier than the sword." Or in this case "the keyboard is mightier than the fist".

Stainless
Country
UNITED STATES
City, State/Province
MOLINE, Illinois
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)
Default Where can we meet up.
I am looking forward to you insulting me to my face, like you do hiding behind a keyboard. I am long past my prime, but I still can throw a good jab, and have a high tolerance to pain. Let us meet.

BTW, I just quote what is on the screen, "exact location" and all. Are you the only human in Moline, Illinois?

BTW, I just quote what is on the screen, "exact location" and all. Are you the only human in Moline, Illinois?

From what I have posted it would not take the world's greatest detective to figure out who I am and I don't need another vindictive liberal causing me grief. I have been on other forums years ago where people posting lies over and over can get some people to believe them if they don't know the back story. It always seemed to be a liberal making up lies about people with opposing views. I got one job off this site, have the inside track on another and am meeting someone over another job soon. You are messing with my money by slandering me here with your constant lying.
You realize messing with a man's money or his girl is crossing a line.

Gus your rating just went up. What is going on with you? Have you started taking Prevagin or perhaps gotten married?

There should be an off topic thread started on whether any of the OTC items advertised on TV that make outrageous claims actually work. That would actually be a very useful thread. The one thing that seems to stand out is the advertiser's claim that a lot of the products need to be taken for months to work. I think that is one of their outs when a customer claims fraud.

There should be an off topic thread started on whether any of the OTC items advertised on TV that make outrageous claims actually work. That would actually be a very useful thread. The one thing that seems to stand out is the advertiser's claim that a lot of the products need to be taken for months to work. I think that is one of their outs when a customer claims fraud.

Yep even medications from doctors for the heart are something the patient should take every day -every day. The Prevagin is popular yet very expensive.

I have seen local running commercials of locals who say their first name and what city they live in and then pitch it. Soft sell.

Do you enjoy many hobbies?

Not sure what tradition you are talking about, but there were (and still are) huge government incentives for oil production when it was first starting. Same thing for railroads.

The tradition of buy what you want, not what someone else thinks you must have. As far back as horse and buggy days you could walk, ride a farm horse, ride a better horse, buy a simple buckboard or a fancy carriage depending on what you wanted and could afford. When ICE vehicles came along you could buy a tiny car with a fuel-sipping four cylinder or a land yacht with a monster engine or even a large diesel pickup with dual axles.

No one forced the choice and there were no subsidies to INDIVIDUALS for buying a particular type. The subsidies for oil and gas exploration and for railroads were to encourage what a growing nation needed.

Those subsidies are a major talking point for those pushing EVs, solar cells, and windmills but they are presented in a distorted version of history to serve an agenda.

In some cases it is true that it takes months to work, although not every product works as well for every person.

Yep even medications from doctors for the heart are something the patient should take every day -every day. The Prevagin is popular yet very expensive.

I have seen local running commercials of locals who say their first name and what city they live in and then pitch it. Soft sell.

Do you enjoy many hobbies?

Due to physical limitations I had to stop the hobbies I enjoyed, and I was never was any good at hobbies a beat up old geezer could do. I am lousy at fishing and gardening. As for heart medications they were a miracle for me and none of them are very expensive. My hobbies are machining and fixing up my house, all done at a slow pace. I am fortunate to be self employed as I am too disabled to work a real job, but I keep grinding away.

P.S. The only hobby I have I like for the semi disabled is playing chess against my computer.

In some cases it is true that it takes months to work, although not every product works as well for every person.

I understand that, but I think there are products that don't work for anybody. I honestly think there are quite a few people that fall victim to the placebo effect. Just yesterday I went to the doctor to get injections in my hand for carpal tunnel. While I was in the waiting room a woman claimed she have extreme pain in her left leg and was trying to get a same day appointment. She walked in perfectly normal and appeared in no distress. She said she was in the emergency room the day prior and Advil got rid of the pain. So I must ask, was that the placebo effect? Obviously Advil won't get rid of extreme pain. I just wonder what the story was there.

I have found a lot of OTC meds work on some things but not others, and your results might be different than mine, but there are a lot of hucksters marketing useless products and getting away with it.

The tradition of buy what you want, not what someone else thinks you must have. As far back as horse and buggy days you could walk, ride a farm horse, ride a better horse, buy a simple buckboard or a fancy carriage depending on what you wanted and could afford. When ICE vehicles came along you could buy a tiny car with a fuel-sipping four cylinder or a land yacht with a monster engine or even a large diesel pickup with dual axles.

No one forced the choice and there were no subsidies to INDIVIDUALS for buying a particular type. The subsidies for oil and gas exploration and for railroads were to encourage what a growing nation needed.

Those subsidies are a major talking point for those pushing EVs, solar cells, and windmills but they are presented in a distorted version of history to serve an agenda.

So as long as the subsidies go to the truly wealthy it is all good?

I personally would actually prefer a different solution, but as I have explained before the disconnect between vehicle supply/demand and oil supply/demand makes for a difficult long term problem

THe US gov't gave railroads and enourmous ROW across the country [long and WIDE] and that made a very small number of people very wealthy for a very long time

Might it in theory have been better to let the railroads buy that land and then buy down the ticket prices for the passengers?

It is really just one pocket or another in the end

For the further growth of our nation, it has been determined that EVs are a way forward, you disagree, but arguing about who's pocket the money goes in is, well not persuasive

BOTH of you

two to tango and all

I do not lie or slander people, I have even said in spite of us, as in you and me disagreeing politically, you do show intelligence and post useful information on technical discussions. Why anyone would align themselves with Big B due to a political bond is beyond me. If a right winger posted misinformation discussing a topic related to machining, shop maintenance or the like I would call them out on it. You liberals have an odd bond.

I do not lie or slander people, I have even said in spite of us, as in you and me disagreeing politically, you do show intelligence and post useful information on technical discussions. Why anyone would align themselves with Big B due to a political bond is beyond me. If a right winger posted misinformation discussing a topic related to machining, shop maintenance or the like I would call them out on it. You liberals have an odd bond.

I am not aligning with anyone, I am saying both of you are boring the living crap out of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back