What's new
What's new

Electric cars worldwide - and Tesla

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not aligning with anyone, I am saying both of you are boring the living crap out of me

Ditto.

Both of you need to STFU. This shit is destructive to the forum.

The longer it goes on, the less regard I have for BOTH of you. You're acting like a pair of 5 year olds. And that's being generous.

PDW

Ditto.

Both of you need to STFU. This shit is destructive to the forum.

The longer it goes on, the less regard I have for BOTH of you. You're acting like a pair of 5 year olds. And that's being generous.

PDW

If you see us as the same your reading comprehension is piss poor. I don't make up lies about people, use foul language, or tell tale tales. I also contribute to help people solve problems.

If you see us as the same your reading comprehension is piss poor. I don't make up lies about people, use foul language, or tell tale tales. I also contribute to help people solve problems.

You just can't quit, can you? I took a little break to see if you'd cool down a little bit but you're not letting up. I guess once a bully always a bully. But your PM to me is proof of that:

Stainless
Country
UNITED STATES
City, State/Province
MOLINE, Illinois
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)
Default Where can we meet up.
I am looking forward to you insulting me to my face, like you do hiding behind a keyboard. I am long past my prime, but I still can throw a good jab, and have a high tolerance to pain. Let us meet.

If that's what you're looking for I can accommodate you on that.

You just can't quit, can you? I took a little break to see if you'd cool down a little bit but you're not letting up. I guess once a bully always a bully. But your PM to me is proof of that:

Stainless
Country
UNITED STATES
City, State/Province
MOLINE, Illinois
Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)
Default Where can we meet up.
I am looking forward to you insulting me to my face, like you do hiding behind a keyboard. I am long past my prime, but I still can throw a good jab, and have a high tolerance to pain. Let us meet.

If that's what you're looking for I can accommodate you on that.

What part of what I said isn't true? I do not lie, I do not use foul language, or tell BS stories and I help people.

Those are all facts. Go ahead and prove otherwise, you can't. Anyone who compares me to you is someone who bonds with fellow liberals no matter how disgusting they act.

What part of what I said isn't true? I do not lie, I do not use foul language, or tell BS stories and I help people.

Those are all facts. Go ahead and prove otherwise, you can't. Anyone who compares me to you is someone who bonds with fellow liberals no matter how disgusting they act.

I don't do those things either but you keep posting that I'm lying about what I have or what I do. I don't tell BS stories either but because you haven't had the same experiences that I've had or know anyone who has you think it isn't possible.

You went ape shit over my telling of pulling my meter to hook up my generator during power outages. What was that all about? I've been doing it for decades and never had any problem. Nobody from the power company even asking me a question about the seal being cut.

I suspect that you and I have much more in common than uncommon. That's probably why we clash so much. Except for the bullying thing.

It looks like it has the same old doors that plagued the original and the Mercedes Gull Wings. You can't open the doors with a car parked close to them. At least that's the complaint that I recall reading about both of those cars.

Of course if you have a Mercedes gull wing you probably don't need to worry about room to park it.

I thought the DOT passed as rule that car doors had to be designed so a person could open them if the car was upside down? Can not really expect every fire truck and ambulance to carry a multi ton crane.
Bill D

I thought the DOT passed as rule that car doors had to be designed so a person could open them if the car was upside down? Can not really expect every fire truck and ambulance to carry a multi ton crane.
Bill D

Never heard of that, but fire departments have all kinds of ways to get in cars that have doors they can't open.

Fwiw ..
in 2006 I started this thread and tesla was making 26k cars per year.
In 2021 they made nearly 1 M teslas, == 40x more.

Pretty much what I said in 2006 about geometric expansion, just like PCs, microchips, RAM, HDD, flat panel displays, in their time circa 1990s-2000.

It´s very likely tesla will make about 1.2-5 M cars in 2022.

There is no foreseeable reason tsla wont continue their production growth, margin growth, economies of scale, and battery tech improvement, and battery price improvement, for the next 5 years at least.
About 3 gen or about 8M cars/yr around 2028.
With perhaps 60$/kWh battery pack costs.

And tsla is worth as much as the next 9 big auto companies combined.
Around 2024 tsla would be making about 30M cars/yr, potentially.
I think the chinese companies will be making about 30 M /y by 2024.

If this is good or bad .. depends.
Good luck, bad luck ... who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back