What's new
What's new

ENSHU S300- J50M dynamic non-dynamic DNC mode.

Trinhhiep

Plastic
Hi everybody. I have a cnc milling machine enshu S300 control yasnac J50M. Currently, my device has a problem that it cannot work in tap-DNC mode. I can now transfer data to and from the machine through the RS232C port. but when I make the feeder through the RS232C port, the machine only works fine with the condition that the feedrate F is less than or equal to 500mm\min. If the feedrate F is greater than 500mm/min, the machine stops frequently without any warning being given. please give me some advice about my machine problem. I thank you.

If the 4 line buffer is your problem, which it sounds like it is, then the only fix is a better control. The J50 simply is not meant to run DNC.

Tôi có thể cung cấp cho nó một kết nối bắt tay phần mềm không? có cách nào để tăng kích thước bộ nhớ cache không?

If the 4 line buffer is your problem, which it sounds like it is, then the only fix is a better control. The J50 simply is not meant to run DNC.
Can I give it a software handshake connection? is there a way to increase the cache size?

Software handshaking is slower than hardware. It is like turning a two lane road into one lane. I am pretty sure you couldn't increase the buffer size when new so no chance now. Like I said, the "fix" was to upgrade to the i80 if you need to surface some, and to the J300 with Ethernet, if you need to surface a lot. 9800 baude rate is pretty restricting by itself.

Repairing in my country is very difficult. Upgrading to I80 or J300 is even more difficult. maybe I give it to scrap.

Hello. i think the problem is not so much with the 4 line caching. Because of the same nc program I pass to the machine, sometimes the machine stops continuously, sometimes the machine works for a long time. I don't know where the cause is to get a fix. Can you give me some advice on this matter. thank you.

Hey guys I was hoping I could get some details regarding data transfer via RS232 port with an AUSYS DNC Titan for the Yasnac J50M control here. Wondering which, if any, parameters need to be altered and the procedure to punch and read prog files.

Back