What's new
What's new

Error Code 00 & 30 on a Deckel FP2NC with Dialog 4

Glad to hear that it worked out on the CRT display......
If it fails look into replacing the CRT with a solid state display. Advantage is reduced cabinet heat (= component longevity)

Nice looking machine by the way as well as i can tell from the photos....Hope it all works well for you.

Cheers Ross

Hello,

I just want to say that removing the X-scale from the machine went very smooth and didnt take more than like an hour with a beer.
All Thanks to Ross detailed information in this thread.
I thought I needed to remove the complete table but not at all, just follow Ross description and it works fine.

Also no wonder the V-error showed up on screen, The X-scales lip seals was totally gone, oil and some debris could vissually be seen on the glassscale. I will try to get new lips to repair it.

Best regards
Henrik

Also no wonder the V-error showed up on screen, The X-scales lip seals was totally gone, oil and some debris could vissually be seen on the glassscale. I will try to get new lips to repair it.

You can get seal material directly from Heidenhain in Sweden. Ask Johan, who is active in the forums here, and is also in Sweden, see Heidenhain DRO VRZ 753 B dont react when moving axes. Or you can order it from Franz Singer in Germany, search ebay.de for "Dichtlippen heidenhain"

Hi,

A friend of mine has issues with his Deckel FP4NC with Dialog 4..
First we had Error 30. We changed T5 and the resistors like in this topic because they were also melted, so thanks for putting al that information on this forum!!
We did reset and everything but machine is still not working..
Now we have no more error 30.

If we check in the big shrank we see at the bosch electronics the led of "Unterspannung" is on.

If we want to start the mill by pushing the green button on the console, then we hear the brakes and relays clicking, but nothing is moving. On the screen there appears shortly error 2.

Are there people who have experience with this kind of error?

kind regards pedro

Unterspannung means "low voltage" - Check the transformer taps in the other side of the big shrank.
Error 2 is also "low voltage".

Also Change of spindle speeds has problems but I´m pretty sure this is not related to the cards and I will start another thread

Shifting issues can often be helped or cured by cleaning the contacts of all relays that control the main spindle motor.
To shift the spindle motor is “jogged “ using large voltage dropping resistors activated through relays. If the contacts are dirty or pitted,that low voltage will be further reduced and it’s possible that the motor will not jog enough to allow the gears to mesh.
The control monitors switches at the shift rods that define the gear engagement/ratio.
When a speed is selected the motor jogs while the shift motors (3) tre to shift to the selected gear ratio. If the gears fail to mesh after the prescribed attempt time the control will fault.

Cheers Ross

Back