What's new
What's new

Esprit Training

5axis1990

Plastic
Hello CAD/CAM people of the forum,

I am trying to figure out where to get good solid training either one on one or remote for ESPRIT CAM. Besides CAMWIZARD and DP technology/Hexagon. I have the CAM wizard DVDS and training. Also, I have had training with Dp technology and hexagon just the bare basics. I'm talking about solid overall training.? Any suggestions are a plus on starting somewhere, currently I have good overview of all the user face. Its getting good strategy and techniques on programming skills in the software.

Hey guys thanks for any help or assistance.

The forum on their website is full of great information.

You aren't going to find much out there for training since there's no way for the casual to take part in training. You have to have a licensed copy, no demo software available = no one to make training and no one able to take it.

Hello CAD/CAM people of the forum,

I am trying to figure out where to get good solid training either one on one or remote for ESPRIT CAM. Besides CAMWIZARD and DP technology/Hexagon. I have the CAM wizard DVDS and training. Also, I have had training with Dp technology and hexagon just the bare basics. I'm talking about solid overall training.? Any suggestions are a plus on starting somewhere, currently I have good overview of all the user face. Its getting good strategy and techniques on programming skills in the software.

Hey guys thanks for any help or assistance.
There's ESPRIT TNG training module here. You can purchase it and you get a student license.
There are also free educational videos there as well it just requires a registration.
Also a Youtube Channel has quite some material covering some advanced topics as well.

Your reseller or Hexagon itself can provide onsite training.
When you're already a client with SMA, you basically get 1-2Gig of training scripts with every ESPRIT release, which is every few months now.
ESPRIT 20XX has extensive internal documentation and ESPRIT TNG uses external documentation accessible via web

firefox_ghVJxRl4ME.jpgfirefox_HMK1AkzENo.pngfirefox_FM4QCrGsS6.pngesprit_S443YWHEiW.pngfirefox_LsKwvCfsZz.png

Last edited:
The forum on their website is full of great information.

You aren't going to find much out there for training since there's no way for the casual to take part in training. You have to have a licensed copy, no demo software available = no one to make training and no one able to take it.

It is partly misleading. Evaluation licenses exist, but yes they're mainly for businesses. Only your local reseller could really answer this for sure, but there are possibilities for educational licenses for training facilities and academic institutions, so this depends on your geographical location as for what opportunities exist in your area.

Back