What's new
What's new

Fanuc A16B-1100-0200/16B main spindle servo unit fuse locations?

TauRunUm

Aluminum
Hello we have main spindle alarm on STAR KNC-20 (AL2002) when I open main spindle servo closet on board led display AL-03 is displayed which in FANUC yellow book is blow F4 fuse, problem is we don't see where fuses are located, this is board example:

We are guessing they could be behind board?

We don't have some knowledge about this kind of electronics but we would primary do measurements of all fuse (from F1 to F4) to see if some are blown, interesting in manual they mentioned F4 fuse but on board its self someone put stick of fuses with Amps and there isn't F4, there if could different F3 (F3a, F3b and F3c if rember right).

Is there problem with removing board from machine because of board parameters? Machine is turn on main switch after second shift and also for Sunday so I don't think we can erase something if we unpower board.

Okey we take out board so we found F1-F3G fuses, F4 can't locate nor it is written on paper which stick to board guy which replace them years ago.

could be in the main power supply board. i think it usually runs the 5V dc side of things on most fanuc controllers. Check to see what power is missing at the supply to the servo drive.

I don't have that exact Spindle Servo Unit, but on my similar Fanuc Spindle Drives, the F4 fuse or fuses is/are located in the top left corner of the spindle unit behind the panel that board is attached to.

Back