What's new
What's new

Fanuc O-M will not send or receive programs from new computer?

Here are the settings on the Fanuc OM that are working for me. Can't hurt to double check those.

IMG_20231109_101120010.jpg

Remove everything here except the % and try again. Is the Machine throwing an alarm? or just sitting there?
So i tried doing as you advised removing the characters before the %, also removed most of the program accept one line and ended with M30 and % on final line. I tried again and still nothing LSK would just blink. tried setting the input command first then send and reverse send then input thinking it may want a certain order of command. No alarms. Which sometimes makes it harder. More clicking around and on Predator, DNC Properties, below the flow section i had the 3 boxes checked for (wait for cnc,RTS,DTR) i unchecked those boxes and that did the trick! It will now send with either start sting the one with characters or the %. Thank you for your input, ideas, and time.

Reactions: VTM
So i tried doing as you advised removing the characters before the %, also removed most of the program accept one line and ended with M30 and % on final line. I tried again and still nothing LSK would just blink. tried setting the input command first then send and reverse send then input thinking it may want a certain order of command. No alarms. Which sometimes makes it harder. More clicking around and on Predator, DNC Properties, below the flow section i had the 3 boxes checked for (wait for cnc,RTS,DTR) i unchecked those boxes and that did the trick! It will now send with either start sting the one with characters or the %. Thank you for your input, ideas, and time.
Great! Glad you got It sorted

Back