What's new
What's new

Fishing tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

memphisjed

Titanium
I know a few people here do car parts, bike parts, flying machine parts, and pewpew parts... does any one do fishing parts?
I was looking at Abel fly reels and the crazy anodizing, and Ross reels super thick black finish on their reels and wondering how it is done. Not to mention the price almost seems low for the quantities I imagine sold. And of course Renzetti vises.
The aesthetic is precise, down to brass and stainless thread bobbins and surgical scissors.
Not the reason for the question.
How come there are no cool dubbing brush tables?

I am also interested in answers.

I toy with making two or three vises due to a work friend who is buddies with the DropJaw guy. If/when I do, they would mostly be artsy; I don't have any new improvements or ideas floating around.
I will make the base a bit heavy and oversize since I'm used to ham-fisting on an old clamp-to-kitchen-table vise. The way I crank all that lead wire on tan wooly buggers, I would tip these fancy stand alone vises over!

I know a few people here do car parts, bike parts, flying machine parts, and pewpew parts... does any one do fishing parts?
I was looking at Abel fly reels and the crazy anodizing, and Ross reels super thick black finish on their reels and wondering how it is done. Not to mention the price almost seems low for the quantities I imagine sold. And of course Renzetti vises.
The aesthetic is precise, down to brass and stainless thread bobbins and surgical scissors.
Not the reason for the question.
How come there are no cool dubbing brush tables?
I was thinking you were discussing oil patch tools....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back