What's new
What's new

For sale:FADAL 904-1 VMC 2216HT CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER w/TOOLING CART

I smell scat.
The guy copied the listing from fleabay

But he has a lower price and free shipping.

Good find...
So is the machine in PA or South Carolina.. an exact twin machine perhaps?

Last edited:
Its the guy's first and only post. The concept of free shipping in this type of item does not compute. He is selling scat.

hjunk10 send me a private message asking me to retract my comments so that he can sell his item.​

Here is his story. Scat or truth?

That is my old post on ebay and have been trying to sell it out for a while now but havent gotten any buyer and am in need of funds so i came to down to this forum to bring down the price hopefully to see anyone who will be interested in it as soon as possible,my wife is suffering from cancer and am not happy i want to let it go for such price,please go and make corrections with what you commented on my post or you rather delete it off so as to avoid any red flag from someone else who might be interested,my wife is laying lifeless and she need money for medical attention that why am bring the price down and i also posted on other forums,so once again delete your comment on the post or you rather change the negative thing you said about me under my post.

If he's real, he needs to post fresh pictures that are clearly of the same machine, but not any that are currently on Ebay. Even if he's remote, he must have someone where the machine is who can do it.

Otherwise I now side with the detectives - scam.

The guy is a scammer. But before I delete

His IP address shows up as new jersey most of the time. But Nigeria the others. How is that?
Some VPNs let you choose a specific location to spoof. If you look up the IP of the NJ ones, under the 'Services' tab it'll say VPN. I'd guess he forgot to use his VPN once and thats why it showed up as Nigeria.

I got a PM from him stating the machine is located in Texas. I told him via PM to simply add the machine location to the advert.

iF THE MACHINES ARE IN pa sOUTH CARAIONA AND TEXASS
SOMBODEY SHOULD JUST OFFER HIM $18K FOR ALL THREE likely He would take the offer and with free shipping that would be a good deal.

Best to send a blank check made to cash just in case he incurs any unexpected costs for pallets and the like.

Back