Tailstock with MT2
5C tapered spindlenose
Incl many 5C collets
Incl some step collets with chucks
Multifix size A QCTP with 3 toolholders
New DRO with 0.001mm increments on radius, 0.002 on diameter
This machine is cleaned and serviced
Price €9950,-
We can ship to the US DDU or CIP (incoterms)
With or without tailgate service
Commercial or residential address
We have shipped to the USA on several occasions
We take care of crating for free You only pay for the crate
Link to our website with more pictures
www.veltmanmachines.nl

Peter

Hardinge HLV-H-2.jpg

Last edited:
One of these rebuilt in better than new condition is now in the $50,000 range...and that's with NO tooling ! I can vouch for Peter's *excellent* crating and packing of machines for export and at reasonable prices.

The US is big So inland transport might be a big part of the total But to give you a idea I recently got a quote for shipping a Deckel FP1 to San Diego That was €2500 DDU residential address and tailgateservice IIRC Crate is about €400 Actual crating we do ourselves for free Then there is the ISF filing About €300 I thought And taxes 2% I thought and broker cost No idea so far about the last Perhaps Milacron can give a answer to that
Peter

Is the DRO magnetic or glass scale? Do you think the machine is pretty solid? Always wanted a goat vomit green machine that was not a South Bend.
The DRO is glass scales from accurite 0.001mm accurate on the radius and 0.05mm on the lenght
Readout is from Ditron
Readout also reads the RPM of the spindle
Machine is pretty solid Went over it and replaced those stupid needle cages in the carriage with bronze bushings Now it feels tight
Also put in a brake with a new solenoid The brake was missing completly

BTW The auxillary transformer has 220-380-415-440volts primaries
Peter

Last edited:
Interested in this machine. Have never bought anything out of the country. What would be the process? Im on the east coast near Philadelphia.

Interested in this machine. Have never bought anything out of the country. What would be the process? Im on the east coast near Philadelphia.
To give you a idea I recently got a quote for shipping a Deckel FP1 to San Diego That was €2500 DDU residential address and tailgateservice IIRC Crate is about €400 Actual crating we do ourselves for free Then there is the ISF filing About €300 I thought
Without tailgateservice and a bussiness address I estimate it will cost you about €3000
PM me for more information
Peter

Back