What's new
What's new

For sale in Portland area. Must go fast

Athos

Plastic
Hello AllEnco.jpg

For sale near Portland is an Enco Mill Model 100-1525, in amazing condition with power feed and dro. Also a Clausing Lathe model number 5914, comes with a phase converter, and about 4 chucks, steady rest and even a Jacobs speed chuck.

Clausing.jpg

Please contact me must be sold fast as my elderly mother is moving soon! Fire away with questions. Please make reasonable offers!

Assuming this is Portland, Oregon, and not Portland, Maine, will there be a day to come look at and buy other/smaller workshop tooling?

Sorry all for not being clear. This is near Portland, OR

We are in Dallas, OR specifically and yes this weeked or tomorrow you can come by if you like. Just let me know what time

There is are surface grinders, bench grinder woodworking equipment: tablesaw, shaper, planer, laguna bandsaw and a few other things. Thanks!

I know it can be a challenge to price this stuff if not familiar with "the market" but I suspect you'll get better resuts on this site if you post prices.

Why would you post a local for sale ad on a worldwide site and then not leave any way to contact you? LOL! I don't think you have enough posts for messaging to work.

I'm 20 minutes from Dallas.

Why would you post a local for sale ad on a worldwide site and then not leave any way to contact you? LOL! I don't think you have enough posts for messaging to work.

I'm 20 minutes from Dallas.
I was under the impression that one could message me through the site. Why on earth would I post my personal phone number on an international forum! LOL

I can be reached at [email protected]

There is one in the cabinet below
Please post a pix of said wheel guard.
A Barker surface grinder is quite the rare bird, and if you have all the pieces for it, all the better price it will bring.

Last edited:
Please post a pix of said wheel guard.
A Barker surface grinder is quite the rare bird, and if you have all the pieces for it, all the better price it will bring.
Here you go although this does not seem like it is correct. If you are speaking about the drive pully guard it is no longer there...

Attachments

• 20220918_201753.jpg
    20220918_201753.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 7
Mmm. I think that's one of those production slide mill jobbies. Didn't strike me at first glance as a surface grinder; even less so now that I've seen that collet in the spindle.

Edit: looks like I'm not losing it after all:

Mmm. I think that's one of those production slide mill jobbies. Didn't strike me at first glance as a surface grinder; even less so now that I've seen that collet in the spindle.

Edit: looks like I'm not losing it after all:

Yup thanks for the info!!

Back