What's new
What's new

For Sale ! ! !

Hi Kevin / bsg-machine
Yes I'm interested in the enclosure. I would probably need it shipped though.
I'll send you a pm to get the ball rolling and clean out mine. Can you post some photos?
Thanks
Andy

Hello Andy,

I have two enclosures, one is not complete.
I would be willing to sell a complete enclosure including the piece for the universal rotary table for $500.
I would rather not ship it but can if I have to.
Let me know if your interested and I can get pictures.

BTW your PM inbox is full.

Kevin

I should follow-up on my enclosure (sorry, I didn't see anything come into my email on this one that I didn't respond to...). It is presently, and has been for a bit, SPF. I have no reason to believe that the buyer won't follow through on the transaction though.

Hi Kevin / bsg-machine
Yes I'm interested in the enclosure. I would probably need it shipped though.
I'll send you a pm to get the ball rolling and clean out mine. Can you post some photos?
Thanks
Andy

Hello Andy,

Here's a couple of pictures......

original.jpg

The first two pictures are of one of the enclosures, the second is the auction photo of the second enclosure.
You can have both enclosures for one price, to take make sure you get everything you need.

I'm getting admitted to the hospital and will be there for at least three weeks.

I will get better pictures after I get back home.

Let me know what you think.

Kevin

Have this Maho MH700 manual mill that I would like to move along:
P1000654.jpgP1000653.jpgP1000655.jpg
P1000656.jpgP1000657.jpg
The machine is pretty nice, was stored in a garage in Southern California most of its life.
Needs some clean up. The most distressing problem is that the table is missing. Anyone have
a suggestion where I might find a table for this beast? Unlikely, I know. Anyone know what year this might be?
A table could be adapted
I'm sure. Machine is 220V, 60Hz, 3PH. I'd like $800 for this rare gem as is or I would buy a table. Machine is located in
Woodland Hills, CA.

Date wise it's probably early/mid 60's through to very early 70's.
You'll be lucky to find a table. A big box angle plate is a practical substitute

Charles

I have a few Deckel items to sell. Hope I don't regret this sometime in the future.

First is the FVW2 table. I've been storing it in two pieces and photographed it that way. There are a few dings and a long scratch on the top surface but nothing at all major.

IMG_7208 by VertigoCycles, on Flickr

IMG_7207 by VertigoCycles, on Flickr

IMG_7206 by VertigoCycles, on Flickr

I also have the overarm to an FP2. No photo because it's in a box behind my mill at the moment. If you need one of these and want a photo, let me know and I'll get it.

Some random small parts. What looks to me like an SO collet adapter, a Morse adapter, the X/Z pointer assembly (and another Z pointer assembly with a bent rod), a Y pointer and a stop.

Also for sale but not photographed is the electrical cabinet for an FP-2 (and I believe for an FP-3, though I'm sure I'll be corrected if that's not true)

IMG_7209 by VertigoCycles, on Flickr

All items are located in Portland, OR.

8 Fractional 16MM collets F/S

I have these collets that are used on the early high speed head for FP1 Deckels. These range from 1/8" to 1/2" with 1 duplicate size. 200 Dollars for the lot plus shipping in the US only. If interested send a PM or phone my direct @636-441-3387.
Dan

Lever Deckel FP1 F/S
I bought this mill with only the horizontal over arm and end support quite a while back. At the time my thinking was to find some attachments such as a vertical head, etc. for it but that hasn't happened. The machine is really in good condition mechanically, X axis only shows .08mm end play. It is a metric machine in what may be the only original green colored FP1 of that vintage. As I said it has the over arm support and has the fixed right angle table and the coolant shield, 220V 3phase electrics. If you have some of the attachments or don't mind finding them your self this may be a good opportunity to get into these mills. If interested send a PM or phone me direct @636-441-3387.
Dan

Deckel Wohlhaupter UPA3 boring head F/S

DSC01593.JPG

This has the #4 Morse taper shank with 20mm buttress thread to fit Deckel FP1 millers and takes 3/4" tooling and has inch graduations. The head works perfectly and includes the tools necessary for operation and the wooden case. Asking what I have in it, 475 dollars plus shipping costs. If interest send me a PM or phone direct @636-441-3387.
Dan

Deckel FP1 Vise F/S
DSC01595.JPG

DSC01596.JPG

This is a factory vise sized for the FP1, in good shape. This reminds me of the Pederson brand design where the movable jaw pulls in under the solid jaw to resist lifting, really works well. It has the speeder included but not the crank handle although the person I got it from promised to send it to me. If so that will be included in the deal. Asking 350 dollars and shipping cost, I think this will fit in a large USPS flat rate box. If interested send me a PM or phone direct @636-441-3387.
Dan

Danny, it looks like it uses a rotary base and has been attached to one until recently. Is that included?

-Dave

Dave,
That's a good question and you're right, looks like it was on a swivel base at one time but it wasn't included in the deal. That vise was bolted right to the table on a mill I just bought and the handle was in the pictures I got so I figure I'm owed the crank handle. I'll feel lucky if I get that handle from him, the mill was moved before I got it and he couldn't remember where he put but promised he would send it when he found it?
Dan

Deckel FP1 test bar.
DSC01612.JPG

This is a factory accessory for FP1 machines and dividing heads with the #4 Morse taper spindles, has the flats to pop it loose after use instead of using a hammer blow. Probably the easiest way to test for proper alignment when setting up to an axis, with the centers it could also be used to check tail stock alignment on a lathe.
Dan

Deckel gk12 and gk21 accessories for sale or swap

Hi All,

When I recently purchased a 1964 Deckel FP1 here in Norway it came with a large cabinet of accessories. There are some accessories for the GK12 and GK21 pantograph copy machines which are of no use to me which I would like to sell on or swap for FP1 accessories that I need.

COPY HOLDER PLATEN FOR GK12 AND GK21
DSCN2370.jpg
COPY TEMPLATES
DSCN2366.jpgDSCN2367.jpg
GK21 ROUGH MILLING ATTACHMENT GVP-2
DSCN2373.jpgDSCN2375.jpg
If anybody is interested please get in touch.

Alan

Deckel FP1 test bar.
DSC01612.JPG

This is a factory accessory for FP1 machines and dividing heads with the #4 Morse taper spindles, has the flats to pop it loose after use instead of using a hammer blow. Probably the easiest way to test for proper alignment when setting up to an axis, with the centers it could also be used to check tail stock alignment on a lathe.
Dan

THIS TEST BAR IS SOLD!
Dan

Abene VHF-3 FS - Universal Milling Machine

Hi folks,
I have an Abene VHF-3 in good condition, running, for sale in the fingerlakes area of NY. Unit is missing overarm support and sump pump, but otherwise in tact. 6HP main motor, 2HP on the 3 axis drive. Swingable head for horizontal or vertical milling. Unique angled ram for setting head height.
Shortly after picking this up from a dealer in CT, I found the rare VHF-3B in PA, and I don't need two mills. As is, where is, $1850
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6782.jpg
    IMG_6782.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_6783.jpg
    IMG_6783.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_6784.jpg
    IMG_6784.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_6785.jpg
    IMG_6785.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 209
Deckel Wohlhaupter UPA3 boring head F/S

DSC01593.JPG

This has the #4 Morse taper shank with 20mm buttress thread to fit Deckel FP1 millers and takes 3/4" tooling and has inch graduations. The head works perfectly and includes the tools necessary for operation and the wooden case. Asking what I have in it, 475 dollars plus shipping costs. If interest send me a PM or phone direct @636-441-3387.
Dan
My picture hosting site looses my pictures after a while so i thought I'd add more. There is a factory wooden box that I got after I bought the head and accessories shown that is included.

Attachments

• DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC00001.JPG
    DSC00001.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 128

Back