What's new
What's new

For Sale ! ! !

My question is am I better of parting it out or selling it outright? thanks for your opinions in advance.
I would think you'd be better off parting it out. Probably wouldn't bring 2500 bucks on eBay as a whole. I'd say absolutely you'd be better off parting it out if it had a Dialog control...that 3M thing is the only unknown in that regard.

Deckel fp1 for sale

Deckel fp1 for sale. Lever machine for sale . Could use a paint job but I don't like to buy or sell a newly painted machine. Runs good. Comes with a fixed table, vertical head, overarm, overarm outboard support. I will e-mail pics if interested.

$ 2900

It has the usuall three phase two speed motor.

It was recently removed from my shop to make room for upgrade and down sizing. Can be seen under power.

It is located in NE Ohio

contact Markusfu at hotmail dot com.

Last edited:
Parting out FP2NC &FP3NC both Dialog 3 Controls

Hello all I have completely stripped a FP2NC AND FP3NC.

Both machines had Dialog 2 Controls!!

One had PC1 80 series boards the other PC2 90 series boards.

Please contact me if you need any parts.

Regards
DD

hi, me again, closing shop

as stated I'm closing shop. I have pictures on my web page off some of my tooling.
"delb321471.home.comcast.net" click on "pictures" and see if there is anything you may be interested in.
thanks

What happend to my reply to Pops?

And before you tell me you can't reply to for sale ads in this post go back and look there are at least four or five ads where a reply is made in the for sale ad.

Todd

What happend to my reply to Pops?
And before you tell me you can't reply to for sale ads in this post go back and look there are at least four or five ads where a reply is made in the for sale ad.
In this case I can't remember if I deleted any posts or not, but posts like "check your pm" I consider trash posts, as they add absolutely nothing to the conversation, and are unnecessary as obviously anyone selling something that doesn't include their email address is going to be checking his pm's anyway... and are therefore subject to deletion. So if that's what your "reply to Pops" was, that is why it's gone.

If there are examples of such trash posts still in the "for sale" section, remember I wasn't the moderator here until recently when Sean ceased to exist.

In this case I can't remember if I deleted any posts or not, but posts like "check your pm" I consider trash posts, as they add absolutely nothing to the conversation, and are unnecessary as obviously anyone selling something that doesn't include their email address is going to be checking his pm's anyway... and are therefore subject to deletion. So if that's what your "reply to Pops" was, that is why it's gone.

If there are examples of such trash posts still in the "for sale" section, remember I wasn't the moderator here until recently when Sean ceased to exist.
Good policy, Don.

Maho MH600W For Sale in Vancouver BC

Hi,

I am selling my MAHO MH600W, equiped with manual tilting/rotary table, 3phase transformer, year of built around 1991, the original owner was PHILLIPS laboratory in
Ohio, PHILLIPS TAG label is still there, It has been use very little by previous owner.
Software: CNC-432

Sorry, only sell locally, no shipment.

Asking price: $12.500

email: ryanhalim86 at hotmail dot com

I am selling my MAHO MH600W, equiped with manual tilting/rotary table, 3phase transformer, year of built around 1991
Is the paint scheme gray with purple trim ? Some W models had axis handwheels but I think the one with 432 control did not...correct ?

Maho MH600W For Sale in Vancouver BC

Paint scheme just dark-green / light-green as usual maho color-scheme, but milling head is dark-brown, yes, no hand-wheels except for the rotary-tilt-table.

Alpha1

Paint scheme just dark-green / light-green as usual maho color-scheme, but milling head is dark-brown, yes, no hand-wheels except for the rotary-tilt-table.
OK, that makes sense...my 1991 Maho MH800C is the same color scheme....mostly green but with dark brown head. Apparently it was 1992 that they went to the gray and purple look.

deckel price reduced in for sale section

I've reduced the price on the deckel fp1 listed in the for sale section to $ 2600

Need to sell before winter sets in

Markus markusfu at hotmail dot com

Deckel Boring Head

Looks like I have one boring head I won't need anymore.
IMG_0251-1.jpg

I am selling it with the special quill handle and the original carrying bar (2 piece with original cross pin). The bellows is fine and un-torn, with just a few extra wrinkles. This head will fit FP2/3 and NC machines. Will fit FP1 only with super special adapter and manual FP4 with extra dove tail insert (I think, but can look it up).
Asking $900. I'd say it can be Fedex'd anywhere in lower 48 for under $100. Good packaging included in price. The spacer under the head is not included.

Martin

General Numeric books for sale

Hi everyone.
I just found more books in my pile of STUFF.
I don't know if these are of value to anyone and I don't know what they are worth so I will accept the best price I can get for these. I would like to sell them as a pair if possible.
one book is the operating instructions for the SINUMERIC system 3. May 1987 edition.
the other book is the commisioning manual and checklist part 2 edition 2.86. covers version 3t,3tt, and 3M up to software edition CO 8 and DO 3.
these manuals are not in pristine condition. the binding adhesive is no longer holding the pages very well. but they are very readable.

Attachments

• OPPinst1.jpg
    OPPinst1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 416
  • OPPinst2.jpg
    OPPinst2.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 443
  • commision1.jpg
    commision1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 428
  • commision2.jpg
    commision2.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 493
I did, Sold every thing, No thing more for sales,

The Tilting Table, the Grinding head, and the over arm,

The rest of the equipment, i will keep it for me, to work.

cheep and in great shape

This machine is in great condition no holes in the table. It's never be used for production. I have no idea what it's worth. I used it for making proto types for a year then moved the shop. I never hooked it back up ... It's in Parker AZ Make me a offer i need it gone bid starts at 500 bucks it got to be worth that... just for parts

[email protected]

abene7.jpg

make me a offer

Back