Power feeds on 3 axes
Rapids on X and Z axe
DRO on 3 axes
With some tooling and a vice
Jig for lifting off the angle head
The machine is checked on functionality
This machine is cleaned and serviced
€7750,-
We can crate and arrange shipping for this machine for a reasonable price worldwide

Attachments

• AcieraF41.jpg
    AcieraF41.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 16
  • AcieraF49.jpg
    AcieraF49.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 15
  • AcieraF42.jpg
    AcieraF42.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 17
  • AcieraF44.jpg
    AcieraF44.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 18
  • AcieraF46.jpg
    AcieraF46.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 17
  • AcieraF411.jpg
    AcieraF411.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 17
  • AcieraF414.jpg
    AcieraF414.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 17
Deckel FP3 tilting table type 2229 for sale.

I'll be driving through Germany this thursday 9/2 on my way from Puttgarden to Genk, Belgium do deliver some Deckelstuff.

I have a like new "kipp-schwenk tisch" type 2229 I won't be using. I can bring it with me and deliver on the route.

Puttgarden - Lübeck - Hamburg - Hannover - Dortmund - Düsseldorf - Genk.....

I am asking €900 - because it's in like new condition. New old stock is getting harder to find by the year.

But you need to react fast, as I have to pack heavy stuff tomorrow, since I can't do it alone - it weighs 155 kg.

Cheers
Erik

Attachments

• FP3plan1.jpg
    FP3plan1.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 16
  • FP3plan2.jpg
    FP3plan2.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 16
  • FP3plan3.jpg
    FP3plan3.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 16
Deckel FP3 tilting table type 2229 for sale.

I'll be driving through Germany this thursday 9/2 on my way from Puttgarden to Genk, Belgium do deliver some Deckelstuff.

I have a like new "kipp-schwenk tisch" type 2229 I won't be using. I can bring it with me and deliver on the route.

Puttgarden - Lübeck - Hamburg - Hannover - Dortmund - Düsseldorf - Genk.....

I am asking €900 - because it's in like new condition. New old stock is getting harder to find by the year.

But you need to react fast, as I have to pack heavy stuff tomorrow, since I can't do it alone - it weighs 155 kg.

Cheers
Erik
Well, I made the trip and got a new Deckel friend :)...

So now I better wait until my ferry to Sassnitz will be operating again, when the tourists flocks to my home island.
Then I can get it cheaply to Sassnitz.

Various collets for the cover GK21 (24mm) pantograph NOS (stil in original packaging). I have the following dimensions:

1x2.5mm
2x4.0mm
2x6.0mm
2x8.0mm

35 Euro per piece, without shipping costs. The price can be discussed when buying more than one.

Various collets for the cover GK21 (24mm) pantograph NOS (stil in original packaging). I have the following dimensions:

1x2.5mm
2x4.0mm
2x6.0mm
2x8.0mm

35 Euro per piece, without shipping costs. The price can be discussed when buying more than one.
They are SOLD

Some misc. Deckel tooling for sale...
Angle head with no ram: $100 + shipping
1" Stub arbor with 3 spacers: $60 + shipping
1" Arbor-- not Deckel, but very nicely made with a 20x2 adapter: $60 + shipping
Morse 4 alignment arbor (?)- looks shortened $80 + shipping

D1.jpgD2.jpgD3.jpgD4.jpgD5.jpgD6.jpgD7.jpg

Sneebot, does the 1” arbor have a keyway?

I’m surprised to see another angle head painted the same blue-ish colour as mine.

I've got an older FP-1; pardon my ignorance, however what does the angle head need, besides collets, to bolt on and run? The flange bolts for those nuts? I've got the high-speed head ram, it looks the same flange? The inside lip of the bolt flange on my ram looks like 125mm. If any of this makes sense, I'm interested. Please confirm shipping cost, I would suggest Fed Ex Ground to a Toronto, Ontario location.

He is missing the base for the angle head and that provides the drive to the head. Base has a spur gear that meshes with the gear that would normally drive the vertical head..
In your case that gear would need to be 14 1/2* pressure angle (FP1 specific)
In addition to the spur gear (driven) the base also has a spiral bevel pinion that meshes with the gear that can be seen in the photo of the head and drives the shaft in the right angle head..
Its possible that you could use this head by revoving the vertical head off its ram and using its drive gearing, but its anyone's guess if that would work.

Cheers Ross

Thank you, the inside of my high-speed head is empty, no gears. So what you are suggesting is it might be possible to remove the vertical head off the ram and try to bolt this angle head on, yes, a lot could go wrong.

He is missing the base for the angle head and that provides the drive to the head. Base has a spur gear that meshes with the gear that would normally drive the vertical head..
In your case that gear would need to be 14 1/2* pressure angle (FP1 specific)
In addition to the spur gear (driven) the base also has a spiral bevel pinion that meshes with the gear that can be seen in the photo of the head and drives the shaft in the right angle head..
Its possible that you could use this head by revoving the vertical head off its ram and using its drive gearing, but its anyone's guess if that would work.

Cheers Ross

FS: Deckel 2212 Dividing head.

40 Taper Version!

Complete with drawtube and complete set of 3 dividing plates. Number-matched overarm included but the tailstock has been lost. Singer usually has these at a reasonable price. Works as it should. 12xxx serial number makes this one a pretty late model, I think. I'd call the condition good, well above average. Some staining and light bruises here and there. I think the photos should show it pretty clearly. Located in Athens, Georgia. Pick-up welcomed but I will ship.

$1250

Attachments

• IMG_1238.jpeg
    IMG_1238.jpeg
    286.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1239.jpeg
    IMG_1239.jpeg
    283.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1240.jpeg
    IMG_1240.jpeg
    298.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1241.jpeg
    IMG_1241.jpeg
    305.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1242.jpeg
    IMG_1242.jpeg
    265.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1243.jpeg
    IMG_1243.jpeg
    324.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1244.jpeg
    IMG_1244.jpeg
    339.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1245.jpeg
    IMG_1245.jpeg
    270 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Complete with drawtube and complete set of 3 dividing plates. Number-matched overarm included but the tailstock has been lost. Singer usually has these at a reasonable price. Works as it should. 12xxx serial number makes this one a pretty late model, I think. I'd call the condition good, well above average. Some staining and light bruises here and there. I think the photos should show it pretty clearly. Located in Athens, Georgia. Pick-up welcomed but I will ship.

$1250
PM sent

40 Taper Version!

$1250
Will this fit a FP3?

Yes, indeed! The mounting plate slots are 90mm on center...a multiple of the Deckel standard spacing of 45mm. My understanding is that it was designed to fit all Deckel FP's.

Back