What's new
What's new

For Sale:

4GSR

Diamond
This thread is for the posting of Bridgeport, Hardinge, and light duty iron items (or copies) for sale/trade only.
You might want to consider also reflecting any posts in the main "for sale" forum on Practical Machinist unless you are targeting this group only.
Ebay and other links are acceptable.

Please keep discussions about the item via email.
Please delete "sold" items
Please refrain from multiple postings on the same item.
Consider posting the price and location.
Consider posting a photo' of the item.

Enjoy!

Edit: 10-23-2022
Any items that go unsold for over one month will be deleted unless the seller "bumps" the listing back to the top.
Ken

Last edited:
Up For Sale, local to me, Brooklyn, NY 11211. I'm not the seller, I just make a couple bucks if I help with the sale. PM for contact info.

Copy and paste from the ad:

Up for sale is a Hardinge HLV lathe. Came from an aerospace company that used it for making pin gauges.

We used it to make 5mm aluminum pins that we now make on a CNC lathe, so we no longer have no use for it since we have another manual lathe.

It's well tooled and functions like it should.

The only thing that may need a little work is the cross slide feed, it's starting to slip, can use some adjustment.

220v 3ph

Features:

-Hardinge quick change 4° taper spindle
-0-3000rpm, variable speed adjustment
-Inch gear box, can cut metric threads with additional metric gears
-MT2 tailstock taper
-5C collect closer
-Variable speed apron feed
-coolant pump and chip tray

Tooling:

-Hardinge 3 jaw chuck 5in
-Hardinge 4 jaw chuck 5in
-Hardinge 4 station Turret
-Hardinge steady rest
-Hardinge vertical slide (vertical cut off)
-Hardinge spindle nose protector
-Quick change tool post
-Live center
-Tailstock drill chuck
-Hardinge face plate
-Hardinge quick action lever slide

Asking $10,650 or best reasonable offer. Need the shop space, so make an offer. Guy on the corner can load it with a forklift for $100 onto your truck.IMG_0663.jpg

I have a Series 1 BP for sale in Oakland, Ca if anyone is interested- its posted over on the Machinery For Sale forum of PM:

This Bridgeport shaping/slotting head Screenshot_20230130-142219_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20230130-142232_Facebook.jpgis on Facebook in Southeastern Kansas... it might be of interest to someone on here. I have no interest in it.

FOR SALE 2 HP BRIDGEPORT HARDINGE Knee Type Vertical Mill, new 2015, lightly used, never abused, "like new", 9" x 49" Table, R-8 Spindle, KURT D 688 Vise with Swivel Plate, Located in Aurora, IL priced at $12,500
Kindly leave................

This thread is for the posting of Bridgeport, Hardinge, and light duty iron items (or copies) for sale/trade only.
You might want to consider also reflecting any posts in the main "for sale" forum on Practical Machinist unless you are targeting this group only.
Ebay and other links are acceptable.

Please keep discussions about the item via email.
Please delete "sold" items
Please refrain from multiple postings on the same item.
Consider posting the price and location.
Consider posting a photo' of the item.

Enjoy!

Edit: 10-23-2022
Any items that go unsold for over one month will be deleted unless the seller "bumps" the listing back to the top.
Ken
Edit: 6-26-2023
Must be a participant in the forum for at least 100 50 post before posting any "for sale" in this section of the forum.
This is not set in concrete forum rule, I'm creating this for this section of the forum. Anyone that wants to post a for sale with less than this, please contact me or one of the other meditators before posting.
Ken

Last edited:

Back