What's new
What's new

Found a Cincinnati Monoset Collet supply

westcoastr

Plastic
For all the cincy mill and grinder folks, this fleabay seller has a bunch of monoset collets but they aren't listed. You have to give them some sizes you are looking for and they will dig through their inventory. I picked up some I was missing for about $50-60/ea shipped. Most are like new condition. I have no affiliation with seller, sadly no bribes were offered or given.

I love the effort he put into painting.... didnt even move of pallet or clean the clamping surfaces

I couldn't figure out what this has to do with post #1, but I see now that it's the same seller as the collets.
Mebfab:
Are you mad because the clamping surfaces were not clean??? If you have questions, you should ask rather than post something to try make someone look bad. We stand 100% behind everything we sell. Everyone that has purchased from us since 1960 has been very happy and our feedback is Absolutely perfect! So you might want to give some thought as to how this makes YOU look. Have a nice day! Pam

Mebfab:
Are you mad because the clamping surfaces were not clean??? If you have questions, you should ask rather than post something to try make someone look bad. We stand 100% behind everything we sell. Everyone that has purchased from us since 1960 has been very happy and our feedback is Absolutely perfect! So you might want to give some thought as to how this makes YOU look. Have a nice day! Pam
You should consider how this post makes you look.

The comment about the surfaces not being clean seemed nit-picky but on brand for most OCD machinists

Your response comes off as very aggressive and shitty, not like the kind of business I would want to deal with.

If you had let sleeping dogs lie most would have ignored the comment and you would have gotten free advertising for your Ebay store. But instead you gave yourself a black eye.

Last edited:
Mebfab:
If I had questions, I would have asked. I made a statement. Which was you painted an item. Then didn't bother to move it away from where you painted it showing the overspray.

This makes me look like just another machinist used to holding tolerance and obsessing over variable for an entire career. Your response makes you look grumpy.

Back