What's new
What's new

FS- B210 lathe chuck soft jaws, used

Cole2534

Diamond
Got a bunch of soft jaws in an auction and certainly don't need them all.

$10/set for regular style, most are 1.7-2.0" tall, some a thinner and one set is 3".

$100/set for the pie jaws. 1 set is 4" deep, 2 sets are 3.5" deep.

Prefer venmo and buyer pays actual shipping. If you want some they'll be sold in order of replies to the thread but please send me a message saying which units you want.

Thanks, Cole

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230122_134707_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230122_134707_Gallery.jpg
    719.5 KB · Views: 30
I'm guessing that your jaws are tongue & groove. If commercially made soft jaws, likely to have mfg P/Ns on them. Several of the mfgs such as DACO and Huron have a reasonable list of chucks with the soft jaw P/Ns that mate with dimensions of the soft jaw. Guessing no one is biting without knowing what the jaws will fit.

And no, not interested in buying any - I just logged on to list my excess soft jaws - I'll hold off on listing mine for a while to avoid stealing your sales.

I'm guessing that your jaws are tongue & groove. If commercially made soft jaws, likely to have mfg P/Ns on them. Several of the mfgs such as DACO and Huron have a reasonable list of chucks with the soft jaw P/Ns that mate with dimensions of the soft jaw. Guessing no one is biting without knowing what the jaws will fit.

And no, not interested in buying any - I just logged on to list my excess soft jaws - I'll hold off on listing mine for a while to avoid stealing your sales.
They fit a Kitagawa B210, they have 1.5mm x 60deg serrations.

you might have better luck putting these up on eBay for $10 a set and offer to combine shipping. A bit more work (well, alot more) but the reach of eBay is huge and I'm sure you'll clear them out. Not enough to retire on, but more than scrap.

In my "oh crap, what did I buy" lot of massive hard and soft jaws I had perhaps 7 or 8 sets of American T&G top jaws for 24-36" chucks (or something like that). Took a while, but eventually I sold all but one set, which I use as risers on my hydraulic press. Sold 4 sets I think to one guy in Montana or the like, he was pleased as punch to get them all in for less than $250.

Back