What's new
What's new

FS Burke Millrite right angle attachment $100

Andy St

Stainless
003-2.jpg

Hi
For sale or trade I have an R-8 right angle attachment for the millrite. This is in parts only to poor condition. It would need some work to get it up and running on a mill but could be done. $100 + shipping (or pick up in Pittsburgh)
Please post here and I will get back to you, my email through PM will not work for some reason.
Thanks
Andy

Gregg
The thing in the middle of the paper towel is the arbor poor condition and no nut or spacers. The bevel gears are both there (on is on the R-8 drive inside the casting).
It looks like most of you can see the photo.
Josh the photo is a photobucket IMG link
Thanks
Andy

003-2.jpg

Hi
For sale or trade I have an R-8 right angle attachment for the millrite. This is in parts only to poor condition. It would need some work to get it up and running on a mill but could be done. $100 + shipping (or pick up in Pittsburgh)
Please post here and I will get back to you, my email through PM will not work for some reason.
Thanks
Andy

HELLO Andy I would like to purchase, how do we proceed?
Jim Murphy (619) 994-9497

Millrite Angle head

Hi Andy;
I'm in Baltimore and would like to get the head, give me a call 410-929-3619
tom 'at' amsna.net
Thos.

I will definitely buy it. Figure out total price, text me at 903-229-2841

003-2.jpg

Hi
Thanks
Andy

I will definitely buy this Burke right angle unit. Text me at 903-229-1841 and I will pay you immediately

I will definitely buy this unit. Text me with total price including shipping and I will pay you immediately.

John Dalton 5201 Edgewater Ct., Parker, Texas. 75094. cell: text: 903-229-1841

I will definitely buy this unit. Text me with total price including shipping and I will pay you immediately.

John Dalton 5201 Edgewater Ct., Parker, Texas. 75094. cell: text: 903-229-1841

John.... We know East Texas is behind the times, but 12 years is a bit of a stretch! :D

Back