What's new
What's new

FS: Burnerd ED Multisize Collets, ranging from 3/8 to 2 inch

aribert

Cast Iron
I have Burnerd ED multisize collets, 1 each, from ED5 3/8 - 1/2 inch up to ED17 1 7/8 - 2 inch. $35 each, (2) for $60 or (3) for $80 Shipping extra. I am guessing that no one will be interested in the entire lot - looking at the cardboard containers, these collets are bound to be from the 60s or early 70s at the latest (guess). Note: ED9 7/8-1 has been crashed and is chipped. I can provide images of any specific collet if one is interested.

Shipping via USPS depending on weight and distance either Regional A (15 lbs), Regional B (20 lbs) or Medium Flat Rate box. Payment via PayPal or check/MO (will delay shipment till check/MO clears).

SAM_8084.JPGSAM_8085.JPGSAM_8086.JPGSAM_8087.JPGSAM_8089.JPG

Harrihnz:

You are correct - long gone. Only one person from this board responded several weeks after I listed them here and after waiting a couple more weeks for his check to arrive, I listed them piece wise on eBay late one evening (for more money to cover the fees eBay collects). I went to bed and the next morning two individuals had bought them all and the second buyer was asking me to contact the first buyer to find out if the first buyer *really** wanted the ones the first buyer selected. And I was wishing I had listed them for an additional $25 each on eBay.

Back