What's new
What's new

FS Fogbuster kit Brand New

FirstAscent

Plastic
I have for sale a brand new and unopened Fogbuster kit.

This kits full details can be seen at the link below, let me know if you have any questions.

Asking $400 shipped to continental U.S.

C30BAB23-40AC-4CCA-AE17-C8B88D436026.jpeg

So maybe their online ordering form is out of date, but Hench (makers of Fogbuster) have a list price on the Mini (which is the kit you linked to) of only $335. Santa Cruz is asking $449, but it's not clear why I would pay $114 more to buy it from them instead of direct from Hench. Is there something special about that kit that distinguishes it from the Fogbuster Mini?

So maybe their online ordering form is out of date, but Hench (makers of Fogbuster) have a list price on the Mini (which is the kit you linked to) of only $335. Santa Cruz is asking $449, but it's not clear why I would pay $114 more to buy it from them instead of direct from Hench. Is there something special about that kit that distinguishes it from the Fogbuster Mini?
Yes they’ve taken the fogbuster and improved on it which is why the cost is slightly different I imagine.

This is copied from the description on their website:

Here's what we've done:
  • Lengthened the special dual feed hose to allow more placement options
  • Added a check valve to prevent backflow of the mist fluid between operations and tool changes
  • Added a magnetic reservoir mount to allow flexible placement on outside of enclosure or shields for easy adjustment and refill
  • The smaller Mini reservoir is lighter and easier to work with than the large and heavy full-size FogBuster. This size is ideal for typical light production and hobby use and has adequate capacity for long running between refills
  • Power cord with correct IEC plug to connect to Tormach 770MX and 770M coolant M8/M9 controlled switched power outlet
  • Includes Mini FogBuster, reservoir, magnetic reservoir mount, pressure regulator, mist hose, check valve, mist head and articulating magnetic mount, 110v power solenoid, air connectors and air hose.

Back