What's new
What's new

FS L-00 mount Bison 3 jaw, Bison 5C closer, Jacobs rubberflex collet chuck

cyanidekid

Titanium
for sale are; one Bison 3 jaw direct mount L-00 6 1/4" chuck with reversible top jaws, model #3255, good refurbed condition.
I have disassembled, ultrasonic cleaned, inspected, lubed with full synthetics, and reassembled.
it has signs of use, chuck key nicks, some dings on the taper, which I have stoned and polished with 1500,
and some jaw cuts, but it is solid and jaws are not sloppy. asking 400. (these are going for 1200 new now)
Yup, I know that's a little high, but the top notch refurbish justifies that I believe.
I will provide lots of pics to an interested party, and will post more pics of everything here as well.

one Bison 5C keyed collet chuck, L-00 direct mount, 5" body od, model #3911-5"-5C, lightly used.
this is very lightly used, with original grind on all surfaces and no signs of any damage or abuse.
asking 400 also.

one Jacobs Rubber-Flex collet chuck, L-00 direct mount. this uses the J9 series of collets (not included).
I have disassembled, cleaned, lubed with full synthetics and reassembled. it is in very good condition,
with some minor nicks on the hand wheel, but the tapers are damage free and showing most of the original grind.
asking 300.

Attachments

• IMG_3596.jpg
    IMG_3596.jpg
    713.1 KB · Views: 92
this is the Bison collet chuck;

Attachments

• IMG_3602.jpg
    IMG_3602.jpg
    443.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3603.jpg
    IMG_3603.jpg
    510.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3604.jpg
    IMG_3604.jpg
    549.6 KB · Views: 38
I received the Bison 5C chuck. Very happy with the deal. It was shipped very fast and packaged well. Looking forward to my next purchase from cyanidekid. I'm sure that I'll be happy with the 3 Jaw as well.

I already have a Rubber Flex or I'd be after it also.

Cheers,
Ron

Received the 3 Jaw. Very nice. Very well packaged for shipping, they could have dragged it here and not damaged it. As I am sure they have at times. Again very happy with the purchase and fast, excellent shipping.

Cheers,
Ron

Back