What's new
What's new

FS: Lot of misc. end mills. I believe they are all either new or as close to new as possible. email: [email protected]

Please excuse my ignorance on how to use this site, I’m fairly new here. $100.00 for the lot plus shipping. They weigh about 3 lbs I believe.
Not a problem. My apology for my smart remark.

In all fairness, that's not a bad price for that many new or near new end mills. If I didn't already have more end mills than I will ever use, I'd jump on it. Somebody will.

A little old lady milled gram crackers with them after church on Sundays
I couldn’t say they were all new because some have been resharpened as you can see in the photos. Just trying to be upfront as much as I can.

Not a problem. My apology for my smart remark.

In all fairness, that's not a bad price for that many new or near new end mills. If I didn't already have more end mills than I will ever use, I'd jump on it. Somebody will.
No offense taken. Honest comment. I think someone would be very happy with these. If I don’t sell them here when I die my wife will sell all of them for $1.00.

Have Your Wife call Me when You pass.
Man, at least let him get in the ground before you make a pass on his wife. Geez!

To the OP, I'd say that's a decent price, around $4 an endmill. Nice collection too. I reckon if you throw in shipping ($10) those won't last long. You can also try the hobby machinist forum too.

Back