What's new
What's new

FS: Starret Depth Micrometer, Vernier Height Gauge, Mitutoyo Micrometer + more

popi

Plastic
Hello, and thanks for looking. Want to say that I've read the rules and understand there is some leeway given for new accounts to post in these for sale sections. I'll look around the forum and try to participate where I can, so I'm not only using the forum for my personal gain. If this is an issue, then I apologize, thank you.

All my items are listed on eBay, which the rules indicate is the one exception for sharing auctions:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/9ers/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I don't mind dealing outside of eBay and would give a nice bundle discount to forum members that want to bundle items, or take the whole lot.

Asking prices are OBO

$150 for the 3:
Starret Depth Micrometer 1" to 6",
Starret Satin Chrome Protractor,
Albrecht Drill Chock 1/32" to 1/2"

$175 - Hermann Schmidt PNM4x6 REPLICA sine plate (built this myself)
$100 - Precision Vernier Height Gauge 12" with Case
$70 - Mitutoyo Micrometer 4" to 5"

Thanks for your time. :)

Last edited:
If you're willing to sell the Albrecht chuck separately, please let me know. I'll need to know if it operates smoothly and have a low runout. What are the conditions of the jaws, R8 taper and drawbar threads?

A few close-up photos of those parts would be helpful as well as asking price with shipping to 53125, WI

Thank you.

Mike

If you're willing to sell the Albrecht chuck separately, please let me know. I'll need to know if it operates smoothly and have a low runout. What are the conditions of the jaws, R8 taper and drawbar threads?

A few close-up photos of those parts would be helpful as well as asking price with shipping to 53125, WI

Thank you.

Mike

Sorry, it's been sold. All that is left:

$175 - Hermann Schmidt PNM4x6 REPLICA sine plate (built this myself)
$70 - Mitutoyo Micrometer 4" to 5"

Back