What's new
What's new

FS - taps! SAE baggies for $15 or $20, pipe taps for $20/ bag, NEF taps and helicoil/STI taps

Well crab sticks, now I know why I was so surprised to go through the last of my taps so quickly... because I forgot about another box :o
IMG20230713200735.jpg
I have two extra large bags and six, maybe seven small bags. Dibs to those who wanted a big bag and didn't get one

Well crab sticks, now I know why I was so surprised to go through the last of my taps so quickly... because I forgot about another box :o
View attachment 402367
I have two extra large bags and six, maybe seven small bags. Dibs to those who wanted a big bag and didn't get one
I bought a bag last time and can vouch for matthemuppet's packaging expertise. I PM'd him: Package arrived today in perfect condition, thanks to your bullet- ... nay ... USPS-proof packaging. Thought I might need to mill it open, but it finally yielded to my dull knife and persistence. 😁

I bought a bag last time and can vouch for matthemuppet's packaging expertise. I PM'd him: Package arrived today in perfect condition, thanks to your bullet- ... nay ... USPS-proof packaging. Thought I might need to mill it open, but it finally yielded to my dull knife and persistence. 😁
Well I don't want to make it easy for you ..

Alright, some of these little bastards might be hiding somewhere, but I think that maybe, just maybe the last of the taps might be spoken for. I'm a little afraid of looking in case I find some more - I spent so long sorting out taps that I was dreaming about them at night. Seriously, I can tell the diameter and pitch of a tap just by looking at it...

Back