What's new
What's new

Garage Sale Prices

GH41

Plastic
Starrett 436RL-5, 436RL-6 both New in box. Starrett S167C Radius gage set NIB. Starrett 2-12"inside micrometer set. Also appears NIB. I inherited these and have no use for them. I want 30 cents on the dollar. Email me for pictures. [email protected] Thanks, GH

Lack of prices is frowned on this site !

Sorry. I thought 30 cents on the dollar was pricing. Maybe I should have said the price is 1/3 of what they cost new. If you were looking to buy Starrett stuff who would you buy it from? Who has the best prices? I'll look them up, calculate and put up prices based on accurate NIB cost. Thanks

Looks like the 4-5 sells for 225, the 5-6 for 250, the inside mic set 325 and the radius gauge set 180. That's 980 total bargain retail price. Take it all for $300. If you have an established presents here, provide me with a good email address, landline and cell number I will ship it to you before you pay me. I am not looking to fork anyone. I just want to get rid of this stuff I will never use. If I cannot sell it I will gladly donate to the local trade school.

At least you didnt say buy it or else it be taken to the scrapper:D

Did i say something that would offend anyone? Should I have said if I I cannot sell new stuff for 1/3 of new value I'll scrap it? I live on an island. I have to cross a couple of bridges to get off of it. If the school doesn't want it I'll just chuck it into the river.

Did i say something that would offend anyone? Should I have said if I I cannot sell new stuff for 1/3 of new value I'll scrap it? I live on an island. I have to cross a couple of bridges to get off of it. If the school doesn't want it I'll just chuck it into the river.
No you did not say anything, should post prices but you kind of did that.
It happens often for someone to come on here and say something like: I am just cleaning out (relatives, freind, neighbor... ) place and here are some pics of a (lathe, mill, old iron tool....) I would like a fair price for it but dont know what that is and if nobody wants it it goes to scrap next week when the house must be empty....
It was nice to hear you say you would donate if no interest for a change is all I meant:)

Every person that sells knows what they want for items,don't know why its so hard

Lazy sellers !! Want the buyer to do the research on value then make the offer. Same with the lack of pictures lazy. You want to sell something make it a easy/simple for the buyer to do so.

Lazy sellers !! Want the buyer to do the research on value then make the offer. Same with the lack of pictures lazy. You want to sell something make it a easy/simple for the buyer to do so.

I tell my kids: "When you want someone to give you money, you need to make it as easy as possible for them to do so".

Steve

You guys suck big time!!!! Throwing them in the river tomorrow. I hope you hear the splash!!!

Back