What's new
What's new

Gen Z in the workplace Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes ? SOMETIMES ?

I don't know about Utah but I can almost guarantee that not one single project done in California could not have been done better by a third-grader and his dog. Those nitwits couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions written on the heel. Sometimes I wonder how the ignorant, braindead, stupid, drooling morons remember to breathe.
Yeah :D Sometimes is pretty LOOSE!:D
Hey they cant all be winners!🤣

And Cali, Someones gotta lead the pack 🤣
Texas or bust seems, watching people leave Cali like rats on a sinking barge. Stop coming here!

Sometimes ? SOMETIMES ?

I don't know about Utah but I can almost guarantee that not one single project done in California could not have been done better by a third-grader and his dog. Those nitwits couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions written on the heel. Sometimes I wonder how the ignorant, braindead, stupid, drooling morons remember to breathe.
Gosh....let us know what you really think.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah :D Sometimes is pretty LOOSE!:D
Hey they cant all be winners!🤣

And Cali, Someones gotta lead the pack 🤣
Texas or bust seems, watching people leave Cali like rats on a sinking barge. Stop coming here!
show me ONE govt project that at the very least achieved all its objectives, on budget, on time...

show me ONE govt project that at the very least achieved all its objectives, on budget, on time...
Haha That would be the day! 🤣

One of the keys to a happy life "Lower your expectations" :D

Last edited:
A person's whole life could be calculated to determine their approximate financial achievements by the time they retire. Where is the living in that? Where is the risk, wonder, thrill or sense of achievement?
How much of your life do you want to trade or sell for your existence? The rest is then available for wonder thrill or achievement.

exactly...
so why should we be OK with giving our hard earned money to incompetent fucks?
Because there always has, and always will be, an incompetent fuck to give your money too.
Everyone's an incompetent fuck, it's relative.

edit: My wife always says, "everyone's not an idiot, your just really smart" , that's the same thing to me :D , relative.

Last edited:
Gotta ask your self am I gonna do something about it, if not, then why worry about it.
I know I am not going to go do anything about it, and if I did, I'm smart enough to know it would be an exercise in futility.

Your only on this rock for but a minute, try to maximize positives and minimize negatives, while trying to not cause negatives for your fellow man in the process.

Gotta ask your self am I gonna do something about it, if not, then why worry about it.
I know I am not going to go do anything about it, and if I did, I'm smart enough to know it would be an exercise in futility.

Your only on this rock for but a minute, try to maximize positives and minimize negatives, while trying to not cause negatives for your fellow man in the process.
i am, finding every loophole i can to give those cocksuckers as little money as i can.

Because there always has, and always will be, an incompetent fuck to give your money too.
Everyone's an incompetent fuck, it's relative.

edit: My wife always says, "everyone's not an idiot, your just really smart" , that's the same thing to me :D , relative.

I'm as incompetent, maybe even more so, than the next incompetent fuck.
Give me some money. Send me $100. so you can prove your theory.

Not sure if it qualifies - but the 696 over I75 bridge project a few years back would be in the running.

Objectives were to git and keep traffic going both directions as well and as quickly as possible.
I believe that was met?

I don't believe that it was over budget as it came in under time - with bonuses for early completion.

It was an "emergency" situation, and that seems to fast track, if not completely nix the red tape.
"Git'r done - today!"

---------------------

I am Ox and I approve this here post!

Not sure if it qualifies - but the 696 over I75 bridge project a few years back would be in the running.

Objectives were to git and keep traffic going both directions as well and as quickly as possible.
I believe that was met?

I don't believe that it was over budget as it came in under time - with bonuses for early completion.

It was an "emergency" situation, and that seems to fast track, if not completely nix the red tape.
"Git'r done - today!"

---------------------

Yeah, There was something on the news here locally about something that was a big like bridge project or something done, before expected due date and under budget.
"sun shines on every dogs ass" :D

"Hoover Dam was the most expensive engineering project in U.S. history at the time of its construction. The project was completed two years ahead of schedule and cost less than the original budget of $49 million."
Ooos, somebody F'd up!

In my next life, I would like to pursue Civil Engineering, and somehow work my way into a position that I could git the red tape out of highway work.

It just pisses me off to no end when they shut down a bridge for the whole summer - to replace it. I am talking bridge over crick on 2 lane State of US hwy.

I can go 150 klicks out into the Canadian bush and see where the loggers built a road through the bush, came to a crick, and in [what sems like] a few days, they have poured foundation on both sides and lowered a Bailey over it, and now run 120,000# combination logging trucks over it. All on their own dime! (in agreeance of getting the timber rights for that area)

Then there is the current state of Jersey Dividers and orange cone season. Any stretch of road that they plan to work on this summer, gits all coned up, and maybe started, and then it could be months before they are back in that area. And this somehow is how it works out?

------------------

In my next life, I would like to pursue Civil Engineering, and somehow work my way into a position that I could git the red tape out of highway work.

It just pisses me off to no end when they shut down a bridge for the whole summer - to replace it. I am talking bridge over crick on 2 lane State of US hwy.

I can go 150 klicks out into the Canadian bush and see where the loggers built a road through the bush, came to a crick, and in [what sems like] a few days, they have poured foundation on both sides and lowered a Bailey over it, and now run 120,000# combination logging trucks over it. All on their own dime! (in agreeance of getting the timber rights for that area)

Then there is the current state of Jersey Dividers and orange cone season. Any stretch of road that they plan to work on this summer, gits all coned up, and maybe started, and then it could be months before they are back in that area. And this somehow is how it works out?

------------------

I'n our state and city, we have road funds for stuff, if there isn't an extreme need for something, then they just redo something with the funds already allocated, and the workers already standing around.
So those jobs I am sure get milked.
They say we have 2 seasons in Utah, winter and road construction.

"Hoover Dam was the most expensive engineering project in U.S. history at the time of its construction. The project was completed two years ahead of schedule and cost less than the original budget of $49 million."
Ooos, somebody F'd up!
Hoover Dam >>> Henry Kaiser >>> Six companies.
After the Dam came WW2 and Henry showed them a new way to build ships, a steel mill, and run a health care system. (yeah I know..some of the ships broke in half)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back