What's new
What's new

GibbsCam tool dialog box not opening

Billsnogo

Aluminum
For some crappy reason, starting this morning I can not get the tool dialog box to open. I create a tool and it just uses the last tool created, and usually you can double click on it and it will not open the tool dialog box, but today it refuses to open. All my other dialog boxes open. Has anyone had a similar problem, if so please share the fix. I am dead in the water without a fix.

I haven't had this problem happen before, but make sure that you haven't accidentally minimized the tool dialogue box. I just tried that to see what would happen and I'm getting the same result - double clicking to make a tool appears to do nothing other than create a new tool with the last tool that you had opened.

For some crappy reason, starting this morning I can not get the tool dialog box to open. I create a tool and it just uses the last tool created, and usually you can double click on it and it will not open the tool dialog box, but today it refuses to open. All my other dialog boxes open. Has anyone had a similar problem, if so please share the fix. I am dead in the water without a fix.
I just found this post because I had the same issue. Quick Answer: My solution was to create an entirely new Windows user profile. The software worked fine on that profile.
A few more details: Reinstalling software didn't work. Restoring Windows didn't work. Found that Plugins were not showing up on my original profile but do show on the new windows profile. So I'm not sure if its a Windows or GibbsCAM issue but ultimately my only fix was to create a new Windows User profile.

Back