What's new
What's new

HAAS Automatic Parts Loader .XML-file

GVisser

Plastic
Hello everyone,

We have an HAAS Automatic Parts Loader (APL) in operation with a HAAS VF2SSYT milling machine.
I'd like to know if it's possible to download the saved APL job .xml-file from the HAAS machine to a network or USB-stick.
The reason I'd like to do this, is because I want to adjust the .xml file, in order to repeat the cycle automatically. So without stopping, reloading the grid and pressing cycle start.

If you've an APL for HAAS Lathes, you can set the numbers of stacked parts. Unfortunately, this is not possible for an APL for HAAS milling machines.
I hope you can help me out, so I can keep on milling automatically without stopping.

Kind regards,
GV

With the robot 1 package, I programmed several APL jobs with the pickup position being the block on top of the existing stack of parts to my desired height. Then the scheduler tab to schedule each of those APL jobs from the top to bottom. The limitation is three layers in that case, but I've stacked up to 15 tall so far by just having 5 different APL jobs with appropriate points for the first part and scheduling them.

Back