What's new
What's new

Hamas strike on Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

empower

Titanium
this is bound to come up sooner or later, and most likely will affect MFG here in the states as well. thoughts?

Re posted:
Ordinary people can't discuss or even think about convictions hard press into people's minds. Logic has nothing to do with the Jewish and Arabic problems.
Each thinks God leads them, and nothing we say or think will change that.

Many Christians believe we should support the Israelites, but that does necessarily suggest that we provide free money to the point of them not working.

Jesus worked as a carpenter before he had a following, Mohammad worked at a camel caravan , suggesting that people should work for their keep IMHO.

PM is not the place to discuss religion.. But carpentry is a good subject.

Re posted:
Ordinary people can't discuss or even think about convictions hard press into people's minds. Logic has nothing to do with the Jewish and Arabic problems.
Each thinks God leads them, and nothing we say or think will change that.

Many Christians believe we should support the Israelites, but that does necessarily suggest that we provide free money to the point of them not working.

Jesus worked as a carpenter before he had a following, Mohammad worked at a camel caravan , suggesting that people should work for their keep IMHO.

PM is not the place to discuss religion.. But carpentry is a good subject.
religion is the bane of humanity. thats all i'll say on it. but you're absolutely right, the conflicts have zero to do with logic, damn shame.

~~~~~~~~~~~Mod Note~~~~~~~~~
As Mr Buck noted, PM is not the place to discuss religion. I will leave this thread open only if religion (and red vs blue) politics stays out of it.
Bonus points will be given if you actually include discussion of manufacturing in your post!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Better to close it and let the other thread contain all this OT war stuff
As Mr Buck noted, PM is not the place to discuss religion. I will leave this thread open only if religion (and red vs blue) politics stays out of it.
Bonus points will be given if you actually include discussion of manufacturing in your post!

Well,
There will be lots of killing people and breaking things.

To do those things there needs to MANUFACTURING involved.....Somehow.

There are many here (including me) who make D.O.D. stuff, so there is your relationship to this forum.

I think it would be an interesting take to see exactly how much new tech will effect the war effort, in both Ukraine and Israel.

Drones are already impacting the strife, how will they fair in the Mid-east?

Iscar came to the USA in the late 70s when I was tool engineer at the big shop, and we got orders to drop everything and begin testing Iscar tooling. It (iscar) was ok and good, but nothing extraordinary compared to Carboloy and Valenite..It did win a few spots in our line-up. NTK (Japanese) came in about the same time with some very good ceramic tooling /inserts.
Yes Vr Wesson, Cole and most of carbide makers had a spot in our line up.

I had an edge with Carboloy and Valenite. Valenite I could get something often next day, and carboloy I could have input on a special formula mix or edge prep..
sharpness, hone, angle of a negative, and width of a nigative were important to different materials and machine capablities.
Iscar it was catalog only and often a month or more wait.

Last edited:
QT: There is nothing in Israeli history that compares to this attack, he said.
Then he dosent know what has been going on for over 4000 years.'He must be a newbe.
Anybody who did not know that area was a powder keg was just kidding him/her self.

Lets just give Iran a few more billion $ for "humanitarian" reasons. I mean we all know they would never use it to provide arms to Hamas, would they? We are led by the dumbest MF'rs that ever lived.
Fortunately we haven't given any foreign aid to Iran since 2019. The government actually has a nice website where you can see where and how much foreign aid we give.

New product alert. Get your very own domaflotchie today and I will throw in a custom manufactured thingamajig. Hurry supplies are going fast!!!

Anytime that I see women and children being attacked it pisses me off no matter if it is in another country or my neighbor next door. That takes a low life POS to plan and even lower to carry it out.

Fortunately we haven't given any foreign aid to Iran since 2019. The government actually has a nice website where you can see where and how much foreign aid we give.
Thanks for posting that link. I assumed there had to be place to find that data. Actually kinda pisses me off at the same time too, seeing how much money we send to other countries.

#manufacturing
What with all the social media postings of atrocities committed on unarmed citizens sure should ratchet up firearm and ammo sales!

I think the USA giving away money just makes the world worse off.
People better of then we are in on the free money.

Seems like 6 billion released money.to Iran:
and this?

Last edited:
I think the USA giving away money just makes the world worse off.
People better of then we are in on the free money.

Seems like 6 billion released money.to Iran:
and this?
While I am personally not a fan of doing anything to assist the theocratic government of Iran, I think it is important to be clear that all of that money was already Iran's money. It is not U.S. taxpayer dollars.

I think we should just cut Lebanan, Jorden,Iraq,Egypt, Afganastan.Israel, west bank and gaza, Syria, Yemem..
and the whole bunch of others related.
they just raise havic to get free money.

I bet most of the aid we give to Souh America goes in big wigs pockets, and the common people stay dirt poor..and then want to go to the USA for free money.

and a lot of give away has kick backs in the agreement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back