What's new
What's new

Hamas strike on Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this a joke? WE, as people, have lots of options, unfortunately due to how corrupt the election process is, we get stuck with the candidates the status quo presents us.
but tons of great options, Vivek, Tulsi, RFK, to name a few.
Yes, it was definitely a joke.

We have the option of a fat old white guy with spray on tan that tried to subvert the rules of democracy and is currently on trial for election tampering and a skinny old white guy that at least from the uneducated, at least played within the rules of the corrupt election process to get into office against the desire of the actual populace even though they voted for him because they really didn't want to deal with the constant dumpster fire of Trump for another four years.

Vivek is who I'd like to see. Dude is wicked smart, absolutely based and he wants to majorly reduce the size of the government. That's a pile of wins in my opinion.
i doubt he'll succeed with all his plans, but it certainly seems that he has the best outlook so far.

Yes, it was definitely a joke.

We have the option of a fat old white guy with spray on tan that tried to subvert the rules of democracy and is currently on trial for election tampering and a skinny old white guy that at least from the uneducated, at least played within the rules of the corrupt election process to get into office against the desire of the actual populace even though they voted for him because they really didn't want to deal with the constant dumpster fire of Trump for another four years.
Declining crime, peace in the middle east, low interest rates, lower national debt, more secure borders, energy independence, cheap fuel....I'm certainly glad that's all over.

We're dealing with the very real effects of a character assassination. The media made Trump into the devil, people looked past how good we had it to buy into the 'Orange Man Bad' narrative and now we're here.

I identify as a Decapitator.
Some what OT, but thinking about terrable crimes like done by radicals.
The radicals justify crimes we don't want to happen in the USA
We don't want radicals to come to the USA IMHO. (likely we have some here now)

My friend Wayne was there for one of the last head chops offs in france. He was driver for one of the Army big wigs.
He said if you saw that happen you would never do the crime. I think it was a guy who killed a cop that got decapaited.
That is why I think certain crimes in the USA should get a quick simple public hanging.
Bombing people you don't know, mass shooting, killing someone with no reason and killing for pay, and some children crimes. Things like that..

Last edited:
Some what OT, but thinking about terrable crimes like done by radicals.
The radicals justify crimes we don't want to happen in the USA
We don't want radicals to come to the USA IMHO. (likely we have some here now)

My friend Wayne was there for one of the last head chops offs in france. He was driver for one of the Army big wigs.
He said if you saw that happen you would never do the crime. I think it was a guy who killed a cop that got decapaited.
That is why I think certain crimes in the USA should get a quick simple public hanging.
Bombing people you don't know, mass shooting, killing someone with no reason and killing for pay, and some children crimes. Things like that..
wait till gustafson gets ahold of you... you authoritarian simp!

You don't hear about Chinese carrier groups getting over there.
If they are helping a side they keep a low profile. Smart.

Hey Hamas fighters. Please don't fuck up the Iscar factory.
I know in 5-10 years your ranks will grow yet again with all the surviving children from today.

Last edited:
Too late, remember McViegh? Home grown. A hero to some (a few here probably)
Yes indeed.
Maybe a fanatic or believer of wrongs done gone off the deep end.
Driven by those around him to crazy land and "I will fix this". He was a tiny bit little bit off the rocker.
Now lets think 10,000 or 50,000, 100,000 McVieghs.
Many years and decades of raising such children and teaching. Now they come of age.
How to end that cycle? It is all they know.
No excuse for this attack IMO. Timing all so wrong and I do not get it. History will tell.
Let's do the duh. What is to be expected in response? One knows the enemy and force capability.
Maybe the hope is to light a much bigger war? Some off the sides are starting to get in.
World war one...two....

You can or should not make Gaza into a parking lot. While one of many and small My Lai not the not the best deal but do understand.

Last edited:
QT: (Now lets think 10,000 or 50,000, 100,000 McVieghs.)
MCViegh was a part of a Michigan group , and they moved to Alaska. We got an invtation there because my buddy knew a few ..but we never made it to Alaska. At their Mi property they liked blowing out tree stumps.

I think the israelie troopers will go into Gaza to find the kidnapped Isralies dead, the americans mostly alive, and the Bad guys mostly gone.
It would not be smart to stand and fight when way out numbered.
The bad guys will likely try to get a free ride to the USA. I hope we are smart enought to make them not bring their knives and guns.

Last edited:
The US doesn't need bad guys from foreign lands to do the bombing.

We have our own government agencies for that. No word on the J6 pipe bombers, and they were on video.

QT: (Now lets think 10,000 or 50,000, 100,000 McVieghs.)
MCViegh was a part of a Michigan group , and they move to Alaska.
Got no clue here.
The bomb was built where? Next door to my uncle's house.
He was Michigan Militia. Do not know about the Alaskan thing.
I am told he was not real grounded in life.
Who knows what make things happen.

Now we have new crazy people . Fueled by God knows what..
So the same. I die or whatever. Many others die on both sides.
I make a point.

Last edited:
Next door to my uncle's house.
He was Michigan Militia. Do not know about the Alaskan thing.
I am told he was not real grounded in life.

The FBI was never convinced that McVeigh was the master mind behind the bombing.

I assume the FBI interviewed your Uncle among others

Declining crime, peace in the middle east, low interest rates, lower national debt, more secure borders, energy independence, cheap fuel....I'm certainly glad that's all over.

We're dealing with the very real effects of a character assassination. The media made Trump into the devil, people looked past how good we had it to buy into the 'Orange Man Bad' narrative and now we're here.
yeah, since none of that happened in the real world
the media did not make traitortrump the devil, traitortrump did it all by his lonesome

"30. The Jews said, “Ezra is the son of God,” and the Christians said, “The Messiah is the son of God.” These are their statements, out of their mouths. They emulate the statements of those who blasphemed before. May God assail them! How deceived they are!"

I am not 100% sure about the jews but Christians believe in the triune God. The father, son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy spirit being 3 separate but equal individuals that make up the entity of God... the Muslims consider that to be polytheism.

The link I shared also references war against the idolaters, i.e. those who worship false Gods.

Muslims do not worship the same God that we do. If you change a single thing about God, you've created your own false idol. This is key to understanding the idolatry thing.
This is crap
Muslims Jews and Christians all worship the same God, the god of Abraham
Jews did not buy into the whole I am the son of God thing, and hey, ok, I see their point, pretty audacious claim
Mohamed tried to take pacify the Arabs with a peaceful religion, and instead the Arabs took over Islam.

It is true that Muslims and Jews are not Christians, They do not have the pretty radical outlook Jesus did

But then again, neither are most Christians.
If you hear a preacher quoting the old testament to make is point, he is conning you
Muslims and Jews are old testament, no touchy feely new testament crap for them, and it explains a lot about their conflict.
IF this was about land, money would solve it
It aint about land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back