What's new
What's new

Hamas strike on Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who feel we are living on stolen land, please feel free to turnover the deed to your home/property to the indigenous people who it was stolen from ;)

I gotta think the IDF will get them. From what I've read, that is some of the most heavily surveilled land on earth and they're damn good at ID.
except when it comes to alerting everyone when the border is being broken through by your #1 enemy...

For those who feel we are living on stolen land, please feel free to turnover the deed to your home/property to the indigenous people who it was stolen from ;)
it'd be nice if at least we were honest and up front about it when doing shit like this: hey, you want something we have, and we're gonna take it from you because you cant stop us.

not this: oh poor you, here, we'll help you right now, but you'll be buttfucked by us for generations to come, but its for your own good!

it'd be nice if at least we were honest and up front about it when doing shit like this: hey, you want something we have, and we're gonna take it from you because you cant stop us.

not this: oh poor you, here, we'll help you right now, but you'll be buttfucked by us for generations to come, but its for your own good!
Does the behavior surprise you? It's been going on since humans inhabited the earth. Whether it's right or fair is moot, it is human behavior. Wars have been fought, sadly, people have died by the millions, land taken etc. I don't think it's realistic to go back in history and try to correct it with unrealistic solutions. Are we really going to give all the land in the U.S. back to the indigenous people. We can acknowledge that they weren't treated well, but what's the solution? And, how far back in time are we to go when determining who stole/took what?

What I also find interesting is we seem to judge the behavior and actions of those in history by current standards. For better or worse the world has evolved and I find it ludicrous to judge people like Columbus based on current values/standards.

That's my humble opinion and it's just that, my opinion, you're entitled to yours.

Cheers

QT news ; US forces in the region faced increasing threats and American bases in Iraq and Syria were repeatedly targeted by drone attacks.

We should figurer there are Isis guys in all the Arab countries..and most other countris including the USA..
A good part of all the money we give them goes to travel tickets.

Q: Might be that guy with the house next to you..
The guy one house away seems an expert flying his drone, he can wiz it around his house and around his garage. I asked him if he was a terrorist and he said no.
I notified him that his little dog was across the street, that is I came to talk to him.

A couple hundred Terrorists in each major US city could raise a lot of havic if a war was to break out. To snarl traffic in prime areas would be an asset to hinder our defense, Knock out power, drop oil or nails on certain road ways.and such would be easy

Last edited:
Might be that guy with the house next to you..
The guy one house away seems an expert flying his drone, he can wiz it around his house and around his garage. I askes him if he was a terrosist nad he said no.
I notified him that his little dog was across the street, that is I came to tallk to him.
His dog was across the street? That needed a talk?
What ?? Not understanding this but yes have neighbors that get all upset when the dog does what dogs do.
My dog likes people. She will kill any mouse found but if in your yard and if you pet her she will like you way more than me.
Yet I do get complaints if off the leash or tie as she likes to talk loudly.
I also have "drones". Fun stuff and toys. Not much time up there.
The goal to have one more solar and and can stay up 24/7 365 while doing the circle up top of my proprieties. That would be good.
Until then the "ring doorbell" stuff.

Last edited:
"Or are you going to argue that since they were nomadic and did not have a proper legal system with "title" to the land they had no claim on it?"

Hey, come on here. We gave them all those free blankets.
With smallpox.
A bit of history about the natives in MN. Historically The Sioux "owned" most of this state. I will assume you know how they got it.
To the east - in WI and MI the lands were owned by the Chippewa.
In about 1840 the Chippewa, who had been exposed to the white traders and settlers and had gotten guns made war on the Sioux and defeated them. They basically kicked the Sioux out of the northern 3/4 of the state.
In the 1850s the whites conqured the Chippewa but they did not kick them out. They signed treaties, set aside reservations and gave legal deeds to them.
Do the Sioux who had their land stolen by the Chippewa only a few years before have any claim to it?

QT: His dog was across the street? That needed a talk?
He really lit up when he saw his dog across the street.

Beaver trade started much conflict with First Nation people. they were in high demand for hats in Europe and places over seas, They were an easy catch for indians, then gold became a factor..
Indains were no saints. Land grabs and kidnapping were common expected events between tribes..
The smallpox event in Michigan, I think was over beaver skins

No i an not justifying what ed did to them.

Last edited:
The whole thing of native Americans may boil down to a different understanding of "owning" a land or property.
You controlled it but did not own it.
That leads us to now. One can control land but not own it.
Israel is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Options are few.

Does the behavior surprise you? It's been going on since humans inhabited the earth. Whether it's right or fair is moot, it is human behavior. Wars have been fought, sadly, people have died by the millions, land taken etc. I don't think it's realistic to go back in history and try to correct it with unrealistic solutions. Are we really going to give all the land in the U.S. back to the indigenous people. We can acknowledge that they weren't treated well, but what's the solution? And, how far back in time are we to go when determining who stole/took what?

What I also find interesting is we seem to judge the behavior and actions of those in history by current standards. For better or worse the world has evolved and I find it ludicrous to judge people like Columbus based on current values/standards.

That's my humble opinion and it's just that, my opinion, you're entitled to yours.

Cheers
it doesnt surprise me, no. but it does piss me off. i'm not talking about giving land back or anything like that.
i know that when it comes down to the nuts and bolts, the strong not only survive, but also do what they want, and i'm ok with that. just own it, dont tell me you're helping me while you're putting it up my butt without lube. the hypocrisy is what gets me.

it doesnt surprise me, no. but it does piss me off. i'm not talking about giving land back or anything like that.
i know that when it comes down to the nuts and bolts, the strong not only survive, but also do what they want, and i'm ok with that. just own it, dont tell me you're helping me while you're putting it up my butt without lube. the hypocrisy is what gets me.
I'm with you 100%, hypocrisy is abound and I am sick of it.

Biden gives 100 million and we get 2 kiddnapped back. I guess 5o mill each is the giong price.
Kidnapping is a profitable bussiness.
likely when Gaze is invaded they will blame the invasion on killing a couple Israelies.
Good that most countries dont have their nose stuck deep into this
USA verses Arab nations is bad enough.

Last edited:
Biden gives 100 million and we get 2 kiddnapped back. I guess that is the giong price.
Kidnapping is a profitable bussiness.
likely when Gaze is invaded they will blane the invasion on killing a couple Israelies.
you wanna go in on a kidnapping operation? i wouldnt mind a few mill...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back