What's new
What's new

Hamas strike on Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
QT: you wanna go in on a kidnapping operation? i wouldnt mind a few mill...
NO,..
Losing American kids to drugs, letting MS 13 and the like into our country, and foreign bad guys with no documentation is enough gone wrong

I wouldn't mind seeing someone drop an A bomb and turn the entire region into glass.
I have no love or sympathy for either side.

I wouldn't mind seeing someone drop an A bomb and turn the entire region into glass.
I have no love or sympathy for either side.
But a whole lot of people (civilians) in that area with your same view of do not want war.
Maybe kill em all not the best idea.
This country and enemies around no big deal just about 250 million people. That is smaller than the USA by a tiny bit.
Think about about nuke all in the USA and remove it from the map. This is what you are saying.

Last edited:
Far less the half the population in Gaza voted for Hamas. That is a very simple math calculation. Average age is 15. Last election was 16 years ago.
I have no idea what the voting age was back a generation ago. I also doubt Hamas got 100% of the vote. I also doubt 100% of the voters actually voted.
Bill D

FWIW: Our indigenous population cannot be compared to other conquered people around the world.

“American Indians and Alaska Natives serve in the Armed Forces at five times the national average and have served with distinction in every major conflict for over 200 years. Considering the population of the U.S. is approximately 1.4 percent Native and the military is 1.7 percent Native (not including those that did not disclose their identity), Native people have the highest per-capita involvement of any population to serve in the U.S. military.”

In no way whatsoever I condone what Hamas has done but to kill thousands of innocent people, displace a million more to extract revenge is criminal on every level imaginable.

I keep going back to the epic security breach on the part of Israel. You’re 10 million surrounded by 400 million that hate you. You’re the one that shit the bed on this. Accept responsibility and hold those accountable but don’t blame anybody but yourself for this failure.

going back to the epic security breach on the part of Israel. You’re 10 million surrounded by 400 million that hate you. You’re the one that shit the bed on this. Accept responsibility and hold those accountable but don’t blame anybody but yourself for this failure.
Youre Absolutely right

Our mistake
We will do everything we can so it won't happen again

We don't need bibi
And we don't need american "boots on ground" to do so.

We will manage it ourself

But Gaza Is not something you can talk or buy yourself out of, we tried that.

Pretending that you can disarm hamas without getting your hands dirty is naive

Maybe you dont know that because youv'e never been there and all you know is based on modern media

Hamas totally ruled gaza since 2007

Educating the children of gaza for the last 16 years with his set of ideas

No one in Israel wants to enter Gaza again and certainly not to rule the Palestinian people

No one in Israel wants to enter Gaza again and certainly not to rule the Palestinian people
So if that is true, get your government to leave them alone.
I will ask you again what are YOU, personally doing to de-fuse the situation?

This comedian/satirist had a pretty good inteviwew on piers morgan show, he gave the host a run for his money, well worth watching:

But a whole lot of people (civilians) in that area with your same view of do not want war.
Maybe kill em all not the best idea.
This country and enemies around no big deal just about 250 million people. That is smaller than the USA by a tiny bit.
Think about about nuke all in the USA and remove it from the map. This is what you are saying.

There are some in the world that removing both populations would be only a good start.
(ref. Georgia guide stones for details)

This comedian/satirist had a pretty good inteviwew on piers morgan show, he gave the host a run for his money, well worth watching:
We left gaza 17 years ago
Read history
Gaza never left us

There is a point made.

There is no HAMAS in the west bank (officially) Yet something near 3700 Palestinians have been killed by Israelis. Hmmmm....

That can't be good.

Youre Absolutely right

Our mistake

We don't need bibi
And we don't need american "boots on ground" to do so.

We will manage it ourself

But Gaza Is not something you can talk or buy yourself out of, we tried that.

Pretending that you can disarm hamas without getting your hands dirty is naive

Maybe you dont know that because youv'e never been there and all you know is based on modern media

Hamas totally ruled gaza since 2007

Educating the children of gaza for the last 16 years with his set of ideas

I’m not sure if you’re up to speed on current events or not but your country CANNOT handle this on your own. 100% certain the US will have blood on its hands and cost the taxpayers billions by the time this is all over.

We might not have “boots on the ground” but there’s a United States Armada with enough firepower floating off the coast of your country that could erase the entire Middle East off the map.

Sir, the USN is the only reason Israel hasn’t had to deal with serious threats from neighboring countries.

On edit: I don’t wanna come across as numb to what your nation is dealing with because I’m not. I honestly do feel terrible for the innocent people on both sides.

We have plenty of stupid politicians that drag us into endless conflict where we as a nation have no business being.

Last edited:
QT: {So if that is true, get your government to leave them alone.)
And wait for the next time they come to kill and kidnap.

I agree the dispute will never be over so just tolerate the problem and don’t expect other countries to help a never-ending war.

Youre Absolutely right

Our mistake
Why does Israel not have the equivalent of the United State's 2nd Amendment to the Constitution, guaranteeing the citizenry the right to own and bear arms?

It's great all Israeli young men have to serve two years in the service. But as a society, until you get every 16+ Israeli trained and armed with a firearm, you're just setting ducks. Bomb shelters don't save people in an attack like that, bullets do.

And I don't understand why the U.S. doesn't already have our elite forces over there...after all there are AMERICANS being held hostage.

Hamas has to go. The Palestinians need to understand why, and that many of their people are going to die because of their pacifism and religious zealotry.

I don't buy that the majority of Palestinians are "stuck" with Hamas. If as a people they wanted Hamas out, just ask the western world for help, and it will happen. Actually the people don't have to ask, Hamas brought it on themselves with the heinous attack.

ToolCat

Last edited:
And I don't understand why the U.S. doesn't already have our elite forces over there...after all there are AMERICANS being held hostage.

Hamas has to go. The Palestinians need to understand why, and that many of their people are going to die because of their pacifism and religious zealotry.

ToolCat
We do, and the imbecile in chief doxed a bunch of them on his recent visit to Israel.

Smart man...smart

From the number of dead insurgents ,there were fire fights .....and it seems the defendants simply ran out of ammo........also noted the insurgents had RPGs ,and sheltering behind a wall wont stop a rocket............its certainly obvious that if the music festival crowd were all armed and returned fire,there would have been a different outcome there .........but paradoxically ,the Palestinians killed the very people who may have had some sympathy towards their cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back