What's new
What's new

Hamas strike on Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best strategy is a stake in whatever resources are most critical, and bring the most profit.
Old article from Daily Mail. In the U.S. if you ain't got water-you ain't got crops...or even manufacturing for many products. I guess certain minerals hold strategic value.

"China becomes the biggest foreign owner of Australian water – as 10% now belongs to other countries and drought-stricken farmers struggle to compete with overseas investors."​

We seem as dumb sometimes as the Israelis’ were to trust their government for keeping them safe.
A high school level fence, and a military that takes 2 or 3 hours to get to where they are needed. What, did they have to get excused from work to go get their uniforms and guns? Did anyone think those people were safer then sitting ducks with killers just on the other side of a simple fence..

The USA is as stupid, we are buying clothes, knickknack’s and cars from China, things that end up in the land fill. They use the profits to but farm land, something as good as gold.
And our border is an open invitation for bad guys.
And we are chancing to enter a holy war that will never end.
We likely expect unicorns and cornucopias to save the USA.

Last edited:
We seem as dumb sometimes as the Israelis’ were to trust their government for keeping them safe.
A high school level fence, and a military that takes 2 or 3 hours to get to where they are needed. What, did they have to get excused from work to go get their uniforms and guns? Did anyone think those people were safer then sitting ducks with killers just on the other side of a simple fence..

The USA is as stupid, we are buying clothes, knickknack’s and cars from China, things that end up in the land fill. They use the profits to but farm land, something as good as gold.
And our border is an open invitation for bad guys.
And we are chancing to enter a holy war that will never end.
We likely expect unicorns and cornucopias to save the USA.
Just a couple of years ago many of watched two or three U.S. cities burn because law enforcement was unable to deal with arsonists and rioters....or maybe someone decided to not stop the destruction.
Portland, Minneapolis, and Kenosha are good examples.
Whether it's Israel or the United States I guess some people trust in government for their security.

Just a couple of years ago many of watched two or three U.S. cities burn because law enforcement was unable to deal with arsonists and rioters....or maybe someone decided to not stop the destruction.
Portland, Minneapolis, and Kenosha are good examples.
Whether it's Israel or the United States I guess some people trust in government for their security.
Law Enforcement most certainly could have stopped the rioters, arsonists and looters. Our elected officials chose not to allow them to enforce the rule of law for whatever political purpose.

Last edited:
OT
QT (Law Enforcement most certainly could have stopped the rioters, arsonists and looters. Our elected officials chose not to allow them to enforce the rule of law for whatever political purpose.)

I think some of our Gov wanted chaos to happen / part of the T and B thing.
Being stupid is what our government is shooting for.
I know we vote the Bozos in to office.

Movie star talents get people elected who never did anything successful other than looking good.

Israel would love to have the USA enter this holy war. their last ditch effort to get rid of Arabs. This to patch up their 4000 year old mistake of not doing what God told them to do.

Last edited:
Buy enough farmland and send the crops to China.
and save the bullshit.for fertiizer
Looks like China farmland belongs to the China government.

Still stupid. All the Govt has to do is refuse to allow exports of those foodstuffs. Doesn't matter who owns the land or grows the crops, they only export with permission. Just where do you guys GET this sort of stuff from? A minute's thought shows it's bullshit.

Now whether they should be allowed to buy farmland is a different question and I've not expressed an opinion on that. Personally, I think it should be the same rules both sides. If you can't buy in China, a Chinese national can't buy in your country.

PDW

QT (All the Govt has to do is refuse to allow exports of those foodstuffs. Doesn't matter who owns the land or grows the crops, they only export with permission. Just where do you guys GET this sort of stuff from? A minute's thought shows it's bullshit.)

Anyone thinks our government would have the balls to tell China what to do.

We don’t have the balls to tell them they can’t buy our land
But China has the balls to tell us we can’t but their land.

QT: I think it should be the same rules both sides. If you can't buy in China, a Chinese national can't buy in your country. I Agree on that.

QT (All the Govt has to do is refuse to allow exports of those foodstuffs. Doesn't matter who owns the land or grows the crops, they only export with permission. Just where do you guys GET this sort of stuff from? A minute's thought shows it's bullshit.)

Anyone thinks our government would have the balls to tell China what to do.

We don’t have the balls to tell them they can’t buy our land
But China has the balls to tell us we can’t but their land.

QT: I think it should be the same rules both sides. If you can't buy in China, a Chinese national can't buy in your country. I Agree on that.
It’s not really about balls, it’s about greed. Nobody has to sell anything to China, or anywhere else, if they don’t want to.

Regards Tyrone

Last edited:
China wants to buy land, proprieties, hotels and build factories here as they are flush with cash.
This scary. Old enough to remember the same scare from Japan??
This was going to be so very bad and the end of the USA....Yet, not so much in the end.

Reactions: PDW
Israel would love to have the USA enter this holy war. their last ditch effort to get rid of Arabs. This to patch up their 4000 year old mistake of not doing what God told them to do.
Their biggest mistake was being led away from Egypt by Moses. At least Hollywood benefited from it.

Done is done. Old school Jews seem to be always trying to repair past and present mistakes.
I don’t have anything against them. They are usually smarter than most people because of parents who teach kids right stuff about life, discipline and business. People resent that they are often better off, but with the same effort anyone can be better off.

Likely they are the least brain washed by the media, that gives them some additional advantage.

OPS I should say the in the USA anyone with effort can be better off.
In some /many countries born poor make one stay poor.

Likely they would not be giving the USA hundreds of millions $ if we were in trouble.
Oh, IMHO

My grandson says he hates Jews. Brainwashed by his friends at a Christian college.
Now he is off to dental college and if he mouths off that opinion he may maker enemy professors.

The USA is so dumb to hate Jews, blacks, whites , rich people, democrats & republicans, cops, T+B that we are going down the pike being stupid.

Last edited:
QT (I wonder if all the Jews should pack up in Israel and move back to their homeland of Egypt. They have a longer history there then in Israel.
Bill D)

My buddy Greg said they should buy the Mexican Baja and remame it the Promis Land.
But that won't work because God told them to go take Israel.
That they keep losing it is their problem, not ours.

Plus: In 2010, based on the contested 2006 Census data, estimated that 94.9% of Egyptians are Muslims, 5.1% are Christians, and less than 1% are Jewish,

China wants to buy land, proprieties, hotels and build factories here as they are flush with cash.
This scary. Old enough to remember the same scare from Japan??
This was going to be so very bad and the end of the USA....Yet, not so much in the end.
What Japan did to U.S. manufacturing back in the 1970s and 1980s was more like a 30 year long nightmare versus a scare.
China's been at it for quite some time now and has upped the game quite a bit. While they might not outright own any of the Big Three they most likely can make or break any of them with control of the supply chain and/or dictate terms of joint ventures in China.
Just my opining of course the U.S. sure has had it's head up it's ass for a long time now in dealing with foreign entities.

Personally I have never been in favor of allowing anyone without US citizenship to own land here.
I understand that Yanks own land elsewhere as well, but that's not my concern.

At least this time it's not our ports!
Or even our highways! (Indiana Toll Road)

---------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Do any of us actually "own" land?
If you get too far behind in your bi-annual rent payments property taxes, the government will come and take it. If you resist, they will kill you and take it.

We live in a land of self governance.
We, our elected officials, and/or our forefathers chose to use property tax as but one form of several taxes all designed to finance the world around us. Our skewls, our roads, our police and fire fighters and prisons, health care for our underprivileged and retired, and national security.

If you, me, or anyone wants to change any of that, if they get enough signatures to support their cause, they can get a bill on the ballot to change something. If enough people agree with you, then things can move in a different direction.

Nothing here is lorded down on you from anyone but your peers and elders.

------------------------

I am Ox and I approve this post!

Do you read the Gospel? The IDF does. The name of one their AI targeting programs.
It does give one a righteous feeling that if you read from the Gospel you are in the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back