What's new
What's new

Hamas strike on Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll likely remain in history books as one of the most depraved massacres in modern history.
Again.

You don't mention WHO STARTED IT.

Please stop with the Jew bashing.

Also, please stop with the "unimpeachable sourcing" bullshit.

When you put your command bunkers under hospitals, you loose ALL credibility.

I will ask you who built that hospital?
That will tell you that you need to know....

All the other shit you wrote is just that, SHIT.... As Mr Rons said, you are too entertaining just the way you are ;) but you really should try to find some better sources, when you repost the shit you are listening to as fact it really makes you look,... uh... uninformed.... to be polite.

Exactly the same Israel
The one that lost thousands of lives
For islamic terrorist acts
Trying to satisfy the american will for "peace in the middle east"
"Two state solution"
And all of the rest of that unicorn crap

Look, just until two months ago me and most israelis I know really thought those "american dreams" were good ideas
What would you personally like to see done?

What would you personally like to see done?
1.all hamas leaders and terrorists that took place in oct 7th massacre are either dead or dead

2.no weapons or weapons holders in gaza/Palestine/20 km from our border into Lebanon and syria

3.no ideology/religion based government/education in gaza/Palestine

civil welfare based government will rule those lands only

Only after that peace and two state solution can be achieved

1.all hamas leaders and terrorists that took place in oct 7th massacre are either dead or dead

2.no weapons or weapons holders in gaza/Palestine/20 km from our border into Lebanon and syria

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, is much better than rules for thee but not for me....

I think it is extremely important to hear from someone who is actually living the situation. I am sure almost everyone here who is commenting lives half a world away.

And then you woke up.

Regards Tyrone

You know this would have been avoided if your 'intelligence' services had been half way competent.

from the article

But Hamas had been drafting attack plans for many years, and Israeli officials had gotten hold of previous iterations of them. What could have been an intelligence coup turned into one of the worst miscalculations in Israel’s 75-year history.

you guys are so fucking incompetant, 1000+ Isreali's would be alive now, +10'000 of thousands of Palestinians too if your government had been awake.

btw is Netanyaho's son Yair back from Miami yet? Fucking Coward.

Last edited:
I think it is extremely important to hear from someone who is actually living the situation. I am sure almost everyone here who is commenting lives half a world away.
Yes, and has very strong opinions behind the safety of their keyboards while others are fighting for survival.

Are you referring to both Isreali's and Palestinians, or just Isrealis?
All, and my point, it's easy to have strong opinions when you're safe and sitting at your PC. I'm sure many of the opinion's, strong opinions expressed here would be vastly different if you were in Israel and Gaza. Some of the responses/opinions are beyond simplistic for a very complex and serious issue.

Last edited:
Again.

You don't mention WHO STARTED IT.

Please stop with the Jew bashing.

Also, please stop with the "unimpeachable sourcing" bullshit.

If there can be no "jew bashing", there can be no resolution.

There are many sides to every issue.

15,899 dead, 1.7 million displaced so far...

from the article (it's evidently out of date listing 13'000 dead)

Since then, Israel’s campaign has claimed the lives of as many as 13,000 Gazans, two-thirds of them women and children. More than 300 Palestinian families have lost ten or more members. A majority of Gazans have been displaced from their homes and are subject to acute shortages of food, water, and medicine.

Multiple generations of the same family wiped out
Grand Parents/their children/their children/nieces/nephews/aunts/uncles/cousins etc all gone.

I hate to think what the suicide rate is , or is going to be. Knowing first hand what it's like to lose someone to suicide it's going to add even more sadness to the situation.

Israel military says 2 civilians killed for every Hamas militant is ‘tremendously positive’ ratio given combat challenges

Conricus added: “I can say that if that is true – and I think that our numbers will be corroborated – if you compare that ratio to any other conflict in urban terrain between a military and a terrorist organization using civilians as their human shields, and embedded in the civilian population, you will find that that ratio is tremendous, tremendously positive, and perhaps unique in the world.”

Only somebody deeply disturbed would/could say that. It's almost Trumpian

Israel military says 2 civilians killed for every Hamas militant is ‘tremendously positive’ ratio given combat challenges

Conricus added: “I can say that if that is true – and I think that our numbers will be corroborated – if you compare that ratio to any other conflict in urban terrain between a military and a terrorist organization using civilians as their human shields, and embedded in the civilian population, you will find that that ratio is tremendous, tremendously positive, and perhaps unique in the world.”

Only somebody deeply disturbed would/could say that. It's almost Trumpian
I don’t believe those figures for a minute. There will be way more civilians killed than fighters.

Regards Tyrone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back