What's new
What's new

Hardinge HLV Chuck Locking Pin

Rogue_Machinist

Hot Rolled
I have a brand new in package Hardinge HLV Chuck Locking Pin. Asking $25 plus USPS First Class shipping. Paypal Only.

Attachments

• hardingelockpin.jpg
    hardingelockpin.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 11
  • hardingelockpin2.jpg
    hardingelockpin2.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 11
Well I get you can make one. However. Some people just wanna pull the old and install the new one. But yeah I get it.
But Hardinge did not make chucks and a number of chuck companies did make chucks and adapter plates to fit Hardinge lathes. Late model chucks for Hardinge lathes are mostly either 5" or 6" diameter. That pin will not necessarily fit them all. I will take a guess and suggest the threaded pin is most likely to fit a chuck with a little round name tag that says Hardinge by Buck, but I cannot guess if it might fit the 5" or the 6" or both.

So it might help someone thinking of buying it if you post some dimensions.

Larry

But Hardinge did not make chucks and a number of chuck companies did make chucks and adapter plates to fit Hardinge lathes. Late model chucks for Hardinge lathes are mostly either 5" or 6" diameter. That pin will not necessarily fit them all. I will take a guess and suggest the threaded pin is most likely to fit a chuck with a little round name tag that says Hardinge by Buck, but I cannot guess if it might fit the 5" or the 6" or both.

So it might help someone thinking of buying it if you post some dimensions.

Larry
1.250" OAL
Tip of locking Pin is .154" Diameter x .125"

3/8" x 24 thread.

This is for a Buck Chuck marketed by Hardinge.

Back