What's new
What's new

Hiring CNC Machine Shop Salesman

talos

Plastic
Do you have experience with CNC Machining or Mechanical Engineering? Then leverage it with Talos Machining as a sales engineer. We are a CNC machine shop that will pay you 5% commission on any quotes you bring into the shop that are converted into purchase orders. Additionally, we will allow you to match and beat any US based machine shop quote by 5%. This role is best for those who already know of CNC customers who want better pricing on their machined work. Our easy to use website will allow you to focus on finding, informing and ultimately converting new customers to buyers while we handle the quoting and the machining. We look forward to reviewing your application. We are located in Sacramento, California but will consider remote salesman from anywhere in the United States. However, preference will be given to those closer to California.

Interestingly, I can't find any mention of a Talos Machining in California. Also, how likely are you to be the lowest cost shop in the USA on every part, especially out of one of the highest cost of doing business states in the USA? I'm not saying you're one more broker for overseas parts posing as a local supplier, but, well, you got any pictures of this incredible shop nobody has ever heard of?

Interestingly, I can't find any mention of a Talos Machining in California. Also, how likely are you to be the lowest cost shop in the USA on every part, especially out of one of the highest cost of doing business states in the USA? I'm not saying you're one more broker for overseas parts posing as a local supplier, but, well, you got any pictures of this incredible shop nobody has ever heard of?

My money is they have a mail drop in California. I will second the overseas broker idea.

Back