What's new
What's new

Hitatchi Seiki Ht20sii bar feeder.

Danvil

Plastic
I just got myself an Ht20-turn Sii lathe yasnac Lx3 control , that I’ve been struggling along to get fixed up.
Got to the point where I either have to disconnect or connect the bar feeder.

I have no idea where to plug the bar feeder into.. it’s a LNS Quick load bar feeder.

If someone can point me in the right direction of either disabling it or hooking it up either or would be appreciated.

Right now the lathe won’t budge, and I think it’s because the bar feeders not hooked up.

I have a HT20SIII with i80 control hooked up to a LNS Quick Load. This is the next newer generation of your machine, so I don't know if it's done the same. The cords from the bar feeder don't have a plug. They go into the electrical cabinet and are hard wired in. The power cable gets hooked into 3-phase power, and the interface cable goes to a special bar feeder interface board. Mine is about 4" square with two terminal strips and a dozen small relays on it. It's mounted to the left control cabinet door. Do you have anything that looks like this where you can wire the cable to? I can post a picture of mine if it helps.

I think I got the bar the feeder figured out !
There is a small terminal block behind the MB20 board far left cabinet, it seems everything just connects via the the labels straight to it.

My newest problem is I have the wrong the parameters for the machine.
They got lost and the ones I was given don’t enable the C axis.
Mine has live tooling and a c axis apparently the “R” series have that.

Believe it’s a 94 hitec-turn 20sii
Serial #NR24754

I have a HT20SIII with i80 control hooked up to a LNS Quick Load. This is the next newer generation of your machine, so I don't know if it's done the same. The cords from the bar feeder don't have a plug. They go into the electrical cabinet and are hard wired in. The power cable gets hooked into 3-phase power, and the interface cable goes to a special bar feeder interface board. Mine is about 4" square with two terminal strips and a dozen small relays on it. It's mounted to the left control cabinet door. Do you have anything that looks like this where you can wire the cable to? I can post a picture of mine if it helps.

Back