What's new
What's new

Horizontal Mill Cutters F/S

Danny VanVoorn

Titanium
I have 11 slotting cutters, all are HSS and 1/2” wide with 1-1/4” mounting holes. 4 are 4” and 7 are about 6” diameter, some are staggered tooth/ side cutting and some are straight tooth. I think all are either freshly sharpened and some appear to be new, all but one has the protective coating applied and that one is in a factory box. I see Niagra on some and F&D brand on the 4” cutters. Asking $100 for the lot or $10 each if you only want one or so, plus shipping in a flat rate box.
Dan

Attachments

• IMG_0425.jpeg
    IMG_0425.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0426.jpeg
    IMG_0426.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
I have 11 slotting cutters, all are HSS and 1/2” wide with 1-1/4” mounting holes. 4 are 4” and 7 are about 6” diameter, some are staggered tooth/ side cutting and some are straight tooth. I think all are either freshly sharpened and some appear to be new, all but one has the protective coating applied and that one is in a factory box. I see Niagra on some and F&D brand on the 4” cutters. Asking $100 for the lot or $10 each if you only want one or so, plus shipping in a flat rate box.
Dan
How about $75 plus shipping cost for the lot of 11 cutters. These have to go and I have no use for them, really hate to scrap useable tools.
Dan

Back