What's new
What's new

horrible outcome when drilling metal tube

I just can’t help myself. I have this crazy dream where people on the internet act right for a change.

Don't take internet stuff too seriously. In fact, learning to find the humor in it will make a huge difference. Makes it MUCH more enjoyable.

I like to help people, but it doesn't hurt to add some jokes in there.

Also, try to read the comments with a POSITIVE undertone. Even if someone is being a jackass. If they REALLY are being a jackass, the jackass undertones will shine through. Otherwise, it might just be unfortunate wording that makes a statement seem more aggressive that it really is.

A more horrible outcome will come from using the annular cutter, and hitting the weld on the far side....:skep:

Great. I thought I was being funny and now we’re on page 5.

Working on page six.

Also - you aren't allowed to be funny. Serious only. If the face you make when you type your comments doesn't resemble someone trying to make their computer explode with their mind, it isn't allowed.

Pretty sure that's an official forum rule.

Also... Knock knock...

Working on page six.

Also - you aren't allowed to be funny. Serious only. If the face you make when you type your comments doesn't resemble someone trying to make their computer explode with their mind, it isn't allowed.

Pretty sure that's an official forum rule.

Also... Knock knock...

See...told you that crank repair wasn't gonna last...:D

Err, I mean :angry: :mad5:

:D

Oops, who put that there?!

Back