What's new
What's new

How does dual heads CNC wood router machine work?

STYLECNC Cherry

Plastic
Some customer want dual heads CNC wood router machine, but they don't know what work can this machine do. from this video, you can get answer.

Dual heads CNC router machine can process 2 same design at one time, and it can also do mirror work at one time. but it cannot do different work at one time. And it can also only one spindle work, another spindle stop on side.

Advantages of dual heads CNC wood router machine:

Dual spindles CNC router STM1325-2 with two spindles is customized for changing the tools within 2-4 pieces. It's not only economic, but also can realize auto tool change, save the time of manual tool change and improve the working speed and precision. And it can engrave two work pieces at the same time to reach the same effect. What's more, this machine could mirror-sculpture (same engraving path, but in opposite directions) by changing the cables, which is widely used for door carving.

Some customer want dual heads CNC wood router machine, but they don't know what work can this machine do. from this video, you can get answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfWR45UBNXwDual heads CNC router machine[/URL] can process 2 same design at one time, and it can also do mirror work at one time. but it cannot do different work at one time. And it can also only one spindle work, another spindle stop on side.

Advantages of dual heads CNC wood router machine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfWR45UBNXwDual spindles CNC router STM1325-2 with two spindles[/URL] is customized for changing the tools within 2-4 pieces. It's not only economic, but also can realize auto tool change, save the time of manual tool change and improve the working speed and precision. And it can engrave two work pieces at the same time to reach the same effect. What's more, this machine could mirror-sculpture (same engraving path, but in opposite directions) by changing the cables, which is widely used for door carving.

You don't say ?

Having watch bits of both of those links, I am now stupider than I was before hand. And I feel sad, is that normal for watching Noddy?

R

>disclaimer to the following question; Some of my favourite music is Brit. But why is the '70s Pop music out of the UK so fucked? I mean that thing that Doug posted is horrifying.

Back