What's new
What's new

I’m looking for Brown & Sharpe’s No2 bed where the magnet mount! Mine has a broken chunk off the right side. Any information on where to locate one.

It is only two weeks since the doctor made a 3 inch cut in my left hand, so I have to be careful with it. It does not hurt at all unless I get careless using it, and I cannot do anything that gets it greasy or dirty.

You said, "Larry take your time! I’m in no rush! If you’re in pain or not feel good! Wait till you are up to it." I will certainly take that advice. Right now, I am just waiting for a dry and warm day. Then I can pull stuff out of the garage to get to where I think the grinder table is leaning against the wall hidden by other stuff.

Larry
Larry! Dean here,
I am just wondering how your carpal tunnel in your search since your surgery is doing? I was laying here and to think about you and decided to drop you a line and ask about your surgery and condition. Anyway we got 14” of snow up in northern Minnesota a couple of days ago. Man old man winter doesn’t want to give up this year, I bet the lakes are going to be frozen over for the opening of fishing this year. Well you take care. Later Dean H.

Hand is all healed and the pain I had before stopped as soon as the surgery was done, so all good. I can use my Magic hand cleaner again, so grease is not an issue now. But I am just trying to get caught up. Still need a dry and warm day to move stuff out of the garage. No snow, but it is around freezing at night here and it rained again today.

Larry

Hand is all healed and the pain I had before stopped as soon as the surgery was done, so all good. I can use my Magic hand cleaner again, so grease is not an issue now. But I am just trying to get caught up. Still need a dry and warm day to move stuff out of the garage. No snow, but it is around freezing at night here and it rained again today.

Larry
Well that good you’re healing up good! My wife had knee surgery on Monday, for the third time . She had a knee replacement then she fell and broke her leg above the replacement and had the second surgery. Larry ! She has had trouble for twenty years because of that, well she developed an infection in the knee replacement and so surgery again and she has a Intervenous antibiotics and I’m the nurse! LoL! But she’s doing much better. I know you all have been getting lots of rain and we’re getting snow. But it has to end soon or later. But I am glad to hear you are doing and feeling better. Take care Dean

Larry
Just wondering how things are going for you! I’m still working on my B&S No2 ! Larry! The grinder is in good shape but the wiring was in need of some serious work.
Get this! The spindle motor was wired 440 and the bed motor was 240. The spindle had no power and I couldn’t figure out why! I purchased a transformer and boosted voltage to 440 and holy cow the spindle has good power now. The bed motor is going good. I think that is why the outfit sold it. It a bugger to chase all the bugs down. Away I figured I drop you a line. By way Larry did you work has a machinist? Just wondering. Dean

Larry
I was wondering how you are coming on the cleaning your shop? Just wondering if you have managed to work your way to finding the B&S bed that I inquired about?
No hurry? I’m still making improvements on my No2, just figured I drop you a line. Hopefully things are going well for you. Have a good day. Dean

Larry
I was wondering how you are coming on the cleaning your shop? Just wondering if you have managed to work your way to finding the B&S bed that I inquired about?
No hurry? I’m still making improvements on my No2, just figured I drop you a line. Hopefully things are going well for you. Have a good day. Dean
If this falls through for you for some reason, i've still got my machine. If you're the least bit interested, i can send you pics.

Back