What's new
What's new

I need help to solve a ATC issue on a Kuraki kv500 VMC, Yasnac Mx1 controller

kike_c

Plastic
Hello everybody,

I'm trying to start up again with a machining center unused for 5 years or more. The equipment in question is a kuraki machining center, kv-500 model with yasnac mx1 controller.

I solved some initial issues. Up until this point I can send the machine to first reference position, second reference position, spindle orientation,
move in Manual, JOG, ATM or MDI mode. Unfortunately for me, I encountered a problem that I cannot solve and this gives me many sleepless nights.

When I enter the code M06 TXX for the tool change, the following happens:

1.- The spindle orientation occurs.

But the machine does not move to second reference after this and a "M"and a "T" blinking on CTR display.

When I enter the code M19 and G30 , the following happens:

1.- The spindle orientation occurs.
2.- The machine goes to second reference.

But the tool magazine does not move to spindle after this and a "M"and a "T" blinking on CTR display.

- Maybe it's waiting for a input signal or code, But What is required or needs ?, Is necessary a macro?

Your prompt response with any suggestion for solve this issue will be appreciated

But the tool magazine does not move to spindle after this and a "M"and a "T" blinking on CTR display.

- Maybe it's waiting for a input signal or code, But What is required or needs ?, Is necessary a macro?

Hello folks,

Any suggestion for questions listed above will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Can't really help much. Only worked on one Kuraki KV500 around 1987 and it had a Fanuc 6M. Never saw one with Yasnac controls.

Old Kuraki machines (Prior the Fanuc 10/11 series) had to have a T__ M16 (where T was the current spindle tool) issued in MDI before trying to call up another tool. No idea it that was also needed on a Yasnac controlled Kuraki.

The flashing T and M on the display is merely an indication that the control has executed those codes but they have not been completed.

Thank you Vancbiker,

Exactly, the control has executed those codes but they have not been completed, why?

Which are these machine condition ?
What is next logical step?
Which are diagnostic bit I should check ?

If anyone can suggest some information it would be great!

I attached two pics, panel control and user message

Attachments

• user message.jpg
    user message.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 60
  • panel control.jpg
    panel control.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 48
Hello folks,

I noticed that it's possible to rotate tool magazine in manual mode (there are 3 proximity sensor mounted on tool magazine ).

I checked the three corresponding signals on the diagnostic screen and bits changed from "0" to "1" or vice versa for each proximity sensor

The message on the screen in the picture you attached indicates that sequencer parameter setting is wrong. Somewhere in the 7000-7099 range of parameters there will be data that the sequence program (Yasnac speak for PLC ladder program) uses to keep track of the magazine position, spindle tool etc. The addresses used are determined by the machine builder, not Yaskawa. You will need to find those in your Kuraki operation manual and reset them to their correct values.

Back