What's new
What's new

I wasn't sure where to post this. It is a very inspiring Graduation speech that really brings home the point.

God, more "dreams" speeches.

Contrary to what these drips think, "Dreams" do not deliver success. Every restaurant I go to has 40-year-old waitresses with "dreams" of being an actress or fashion designer and busboys who think they are the next Jimmy Paige. If these losers concentrated more on doing their jobs properly and less on their dreams, both of us would be more happy.

What creates success is virtue, discipline and hard work, things the younger generation has in short supply. The students I see coming out of schools listening to this garbage are undisciplined spoiled brats with majors like "Film Studies". Hardly suprising nothing is getting done anymore and we are still using rocketships designed in the 1960s when men had more character and less "dreams".

As for the losers giving these speeches, let's look at the #2 speaker, Benjamin Nemtin, Mr. Bucket List. Here is his divorce decree from Los Angeles County last year:

So, Mr. Bucket List can give us his gauzy speech about how great dreams are, but at age 35 he can't hold down a marriage for more than 2 years. Great role model. That's the kind of person that is supposed to running our country in 20 years? Don't have to be Nostradamus to see where this is heading.

Back