What's new
What's new

Immediate source for A576 GR1015 round bar

Wowzerz182

Plastic
Hello everyone, quoting a rush job that requires A576 GR1015 steel. The customer will not deviate from that. So everyone In the USA does not have it that I can find so if there is any sources even in other countries please feel free to point me in the right direction. Thank you!

Hello everyone, quoting a rush job that requires A576 GR1015 steel. The customer will not deviate from that. So everyone In the USA does not have it that I can find so if there is any sources even in other countries please feel free to point me in the right direction. Thank you!
The gr in front of 1015 is a typo. 576 means tighter tolerance in billet (inclusions and such) while 1015 is the alloy, not grade (referencing tensile).
Castle shows plates in stock. My two supply houses show available (not in stock, not listed as mill quantities so must be kinda common).

The gr in front of 1015 is a typo. 576 means tighter tolerance in billet (inclusions and such) while 1015 is the alloy, not grade (referencing tensile).
Castle shows plates in stock. My two supply houses show available (not in stock, not listed as mill quantities so must be kinda common).
Thank you for the information on that. That's kind of what I figured the 1015 was the actual material. I just sent Castle a quote request. Have a great weekend!

Back