What's new
What's new

Job opportunity at Monarch Lathes

4570LLC

Aluminum
Monarch Lathes in Sidney Ohio is looking for mechanically inclined people to apply for multiple apprentice positions. This is not your ordinary assembly position, you will be learning what it takes to build lathes the Monarch way. Using varying techniques passed down from generations to include, parts identification, hand-scraping, and proper fitment to 50 millionths of an inch.

Our craftsmen have experience that ranges from 20 to 40 years, making them the best mentors to a new generation of craftsmen. With their expertise you will develop skills unprecedented in the manual machine tooling industry, assuring your success and a place in Monarch history.

Contact Harry Camp PH# 937-492-4111 EM: [email protected] Web page www.monarchlathe.com

Monarch Lathes in Sidney Ohio is looking for mechanically inclined people to apply for multiple apprentice positions. This is not your ordinary assembly position, you will be learning what it takes to build lathes the Monarch way. Using varying techniques passed down from generations to include, parts identification, hand-scraping, and proper fitment to 50 millionths of an inch.

Our craftsmen have experience that ranges from 20 to 40 years, making them the best mentors to a new generation of craftsmen. With their expertise you will develop skills unprecedented in the manual machine tooling industry, assuring your success and a place in Monarch history.

Contact Harry Camp PH# 937-492-4111 EM: [email protected] Web page www.monarchlathe.com
Pay ???

Getting GOOD help?

Comes with the territory... fisherman wants to eat, casts a big net, sorts what it turns up.
There's work involved not everyone likes.

They ain't lookin' for just a summer intern, after all.
Fisherman casts a generic net. Smart fisherman casts a gill net, more targeted, less time sorting through the bycatch.
One of the things I actually like about working on the left coast, it's socially acceptable down at my level to talk pay in the phone screen instead of after 8 hours of panel interviews.
Saves a lot of time for both parties, even if the range is very broad, and of course negotiable as always.
I'd bet it's a great opportunity for someone wanting to learn precision* assembly.

*Not saying Monarch isn't the top of the pile for manual machinery, but I work with a lot of semiconductor and diamond turned optics folks, precision (and accuracy) are relative.

Back