What's new
What's new

Job Opportunity in Southern Ontario.

PranPathak

Plastic
CNC JOB OPPORTUNITY #2
CNC PROGRAMMER REQUIRED IN SOUTHERN, ONTARIO. PROVIDING END-TO-END MASTERCAM PROGRAMMING AND MANUFACTURING ASSESSMENTS.
JOB HIGHLIGHTS:
  • Managing complex technical projects from start to finish.
  • Opportunity to travel to job sites and work from home.
  • 8 - 5 lifestyle job. No overtime requirements
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE:
  • 5-10 years of machining and programming experience.
  • Mastercam experience required.
  • Experience on a wide variety of machine configurations (router and wire experience would be a bonus!)
PAY RANGE AND IDEAL START DATE:
  • Hiring ASAP
  • $90-100k

DROP ME A DM WITH YOUR MOBILE NUMBER AND RESUMES OR EMAIL ME WITH YOUR RESUME: [email protected]

CNC JOB OPPORTUNITY #2
CNC PROGRAMMER REQUIRED IN SOUTHERN, ONTARIO. PROVIDING END-TO-END MASTERCAM PROGRAMMING AND MANUFACTURING ASSESSMENTS.
JOB HIGHLIGHTS:
  • Managing complex technical projects from start to finish.
  • Opportunity to travel to job sites and work from home.
  • 8 - 5 lifestyle job. No overtime requirements
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE:
  • 5-10 years of machining and programming experience.
  • Mastercam experience required.
  • Experience on a wide variety of machine configurations (router and wire experience would be a bonus!)
PAY RANGE AND IDEAL START DATE:
  • Hiring ASAP
  • $90-100k

DROP ME A DM WITH YOUR MOBILE NUMBER AND RESUMES OR EMAIL ME WITH YOUR RESUME: [email protected]
Hello! Can you please provide some more info about the company? My friend is interested in the job, but he would like to know more information. Or should he just send an email, and you will provide all the rest information?
Thank you!

Hello! Can you please provide some more info about the company? My friend is interested in the job, but he would like to know more information. Or should he just send an email, and you will provide all the rest information?
Thank you!
Hey! Can you please get him to email me at [email protected] and I can share some more details. Also, if you or anyone else you know is currently looking for a job in the CNC industry please let me know. We help with hiring all across North America.

Back